Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

@israelhenriques shabat shalom.. see you on tour.. -the queen

@jon_favreau take care of our girl if you know whats good for you.. -Madonna and Jessica

@andersoncooper Thanks for locking us out the other night. Real Nice. Love, Jessica and Madonna

@alanorlando as long as it's kosher..-M

@mrdraco i am smiling while I stir!..-M

sitting here with Jessica Seinfeld. one of my favorite people. she wants me to learn how to cook... -Madonna

im here with jesus.. @jesusluz is a fake.. jesus is not on twitter..

:rotfl:

@andersoncooper Thanks for locking us out the other night. Real Nice. Love, Jessica and Madonna

oops. Anderson must have made a mistake.

While it's exciting to know what she's doing in more of a 'real time' way and to hear about the fact that she's in the studio and who she's working with, I have to confess the whole Twitter thing is a little ridiculous. All this "@so-and-so" gets really disconnected. It's like you hear half the conversation and it leads to all this misunderstanding. Guess I'm just getting old.

O M G. I can't wait to hear the new songs!!! :drool:

Please let there be an amazing video -- unlike 4 Minutes and Give It.

I'd never heard of Frank E until I checked out his myspace and saw he did the Flo Rida Right Round song.

Guest kramm
I have to confess the whole Twitter thing is a little ridiculous.

it's just not for you then, that doesn't make it "ridiculous" for everyone else. one could say the same thing about any social networking site.

it's just not for you then, that doesn't make it "ridiculous" for everyone else. one could say the same thing about any social networking site.

Ugh. I didn't mean to insult anyone. Please re-read. I said *I* must be getting old, because I can't take the fact that I'm reading something that doesn't give me the full context. Like I see Madonna's answer to someone without seeing their question. I like when people 'report' the question and the answer -- Madonnalicious has been doing that in the round-up. (So, if anything, what I meant was Twitter seems a little ridiculous *to me* -- even if it's a valuable tool for others. As if our world wasn't hurried enough already, now hurry up! Say everything in less than 100 characters, or whatever the limit is.)

I'm sorry if you thought I was being judgmental. I'm not totally against social networking, it's just that it feels a little disconnected at times, as I was trying to explain unsuccessfully.

It is also a little strange for Madonna to only tweet through Guy O. And maybe Twitter should have spelling and grammar check, otherwise people are going to appear a little foolish. (Not that spell check would necessarily catch her misspelling Seinfeld, but whatever...)

Hope I didn't offend.

P.S. - I also found it strange how, the first time she was on there, she was tweeting things specifically to ICONers, as if all of her fan club is on there, or as if only her fan club was listening. It might have been nice if she/Guy O had given the exclusive updates to her fan club members (who pay to have access to the site), even if only for 24 hours. I don't really care, because I hardly bother to log in to ICON regularly. I only knew there was a new issue of ICON by reading it on HERE -- lol. It's just a little funny. Oh well... I'm just grateful to know new music is coming, new photoshoots are coming. And I'll look forward to enjoying it.

DJ Frank E Twitters:

The sound of the new Madonna record is what I call "Electro Pop". She sounds incredible.

It's official!! DJ Frank E and Madonna were in a NY studio last week for 2 days working on new tracks for her new Greatest Hits album!!!

It's 3:40 am and I'm ready to crash... long day in the studio mixing/tweaking this record for ___________. Hahahaha