Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

Guest Danny86

Yes, she surely managed to write a full album while flying from tour stop to another, or when flying to Malawi and back...

Erotica was recorded in NYC, but in the last 10 years, it was mostly LA & London and a bit of Sweden for COADF.

Guest Pud Whacker
Hard Candy?

The Timbaland/Justin stuff was all pretty much done in London right before (and during) his FutureSex/LoveShow tour. The stuff with Pharrell was done (in part) in London and then finished in L.A.

im a bad fan!!!

Guest DREW BOY
I don't know but for some reason I love the fact that she's in New York recording and not...in London! :dramatic:

EH ? you got something against the UK ?

EH ? you got something against the UK ?

I don't think it is an anti-British statement. I think many Madonna fans see it as a fresh start and an end to the last ten years of her experimentations with all sorts of producers, the funny British accent, preachy religious stance and hopefully a return to her roots.

I'm a Brit and would like to think we will get a much more US clubby sound like Erotica or the First Album without all heavy presence of the lastest trendy producer and some thinly-veiled preachy Kaballah rubbish.

Guest DREW BOY

i'd like her to work with people like, yeah yeah yeah's, la roux, little boots, ladyhawke, noisettes, kish mauve, florence and the machine , freemasons, robbie rivera, oakenfold, dave armstrong, j majik, prodigy, david guetta, calvin harris to name but a few

i know he didnt mean anything about uk was just yanking his chain. but if she is heading more dance i think she would find better producers in europe most of the club mixes that are done by american produces on her singles are naff especially mixes by the likes of tracy young, calderone and Rauhofer etc

Hmm.. where does the news come from? I don't really get it.

Anyhow... cool news! Hope for a new fresh sound. I'm so-so excited for a new GH, I just want the LN era to finally start and we'll have a new studio album, but offcourse new songs are always cool!

Guest Neil Sean

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Madonna is rerecording one of her early singles, which she consideres 'the ultimate one that got away', to be the lead single on her upcoming 'Greatest Hits & Best Of The Rest' 4 CD package.

Until next time, 'EVERYBODY' :smile:

Hmm.. where does the news come from? I don't really get it.

Anyhow... cool news! Hope for a new fresh sound. I'm so-so excited for a new GH, I just want the LN era to finally start and we'll have a new studio album, but offcourse new songs are always cool!

You don't really get what?

It's from Twitter. Guy O. posted it.

I don't think it is an anti-British statement. I think many Madonna fans see it as a fresh start and an end to the last ten years of her experimentations with all sorts of producers, the funny British accent, preachy religious stance and hopefully a return to her roots.

I'm a Brit and would like to think we will get a much more US clubby sound like Erotica or the First Album without all heavy presence of the lastest trendy producer and some thinly-veiled preachy Kaballah rubbish.

Yes, because the heavy presence of one quarter of N-sync and thinly veiled references to her post-menopausal ladybits are SO much cooler.

Guest millerst

Okay, well I can't wait for new Madonna music!!!

----

I have ran across this contest for a limited edition Madonna lithograph... :)

I guess you must sign up for twitter.com though and retweet the text @leander80 wants you too. The winner will be chosen at random and mailed the item.

The link is here if anyone is interested. http://www.leander-online.com/weblog/?p=3005

Edited by millerst

Guest ursaminorjim
Yes, because the heavy presence of one quarter of N-sync and thinly veiled references to her post-menopausal ladybits are SO much cooler.

One fifth, actually. And yes.

April 22, 2009

News From The Studio From Madonna's Manager

Had a good day with Madonna in the studio yesterday. She worked on an amazing dance track with Paul Oakenfold producing - no title yet but will keep you posted. She also started a second one, so we are hoping to have two tracks done this week.

Next week she is working with another producer on one more track. Two of these tracks from these sessions will be on the Greatest Hits album.

I will try and get her to go on Twitter this week....wish me luck.

-Guy Oseary

April 22, 2009

Had a good day with Madonna in the studio yesterday. She worked on an amazing dance track with Paul Oakenfold producing - no title yet but will keep you posted. She also started a second one, so we are hoping to have two tracks done this week.

Next week she is working with another producer on one more track. Two of these tracks from these sessions will be on the Greatest Hits album.

-Guy Oseary

bullshit! he didnt post that. and if he did.. LINK LINK LINK

April 22, 2009

-Guy Oseary

source?