Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

aleks from Mfanzine:

Announcement on the GH producers...

As we already know Paul Oakenfold and...............

DJ FRANKIE

Don't listen to what anyone else says.

most likely one of those songs will make it's way onto the New Moon soundtrack. Originally she wanted to work with Stuart Price and/or Mirwais, no idea what happened with that, don't really care either.

They are shutting down for the night...

shutting down shop... will do it all over again tomorrow..

12 minutes ago from web

Here's to tomorrow night. lol

Does anyone know who the hell DJ Frankie is? I tried Googling that shit and there are about 20 people that go by that name. Is it Frankie Knuckles? He's the only famous one I know.

Had a good day with Madonna in the studio yesterday. She worked on an amazing dance track with Paul Oakenfold producing - no title yet but will keep you posted. She also started a second one, so we are hoping to have two tracks done this week.

Next week she is working with another producer on one more track. Two of these tracks from these sessions will be on the Greatest Hits album.

If this post at ICON is true, then when know a couple things: Two tracks are with Oakenfold and both are probably new as the first one (done yesterday) has no title, and they are just starting a second one. This makes me think that neither of these could be the American Life track. Does this mean next week's producer is handling that lost gem?

Also, despite what Anna says, I wonder if a third track (the one not being used for the GH) is for the New Moon soundtrack? Sort of like, "Let's do three tracks and put two on your GH, and the third can go for the Twilight sequel."

Just wishful thinking. :)

Guest gloriesbarcelona
LOL....OMG FMS, she just posted again in Spanish. What does it say??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mmmm... more like italian...

That twitter thing is really starting to pick up!!! Great fun!

Can't wait to hear the tracks!!!

Guest Danny86
@guyoseary Go M!!! Can't wait to hear what she's cookin' up. My love and good creative vibes to both of you!!!

hmmm

maybe she will be doing backing vocals? Very Happy

or just backing vocals for the new leg of the tour!?

there's tooo much confusion.

I wonder if she was hinting at the new songs being performed on the upcoming tour...

Guest DREW BOY
is it gonna be Hey You part 2? teehee

arghhhhhhh dont even joke ! hey you the first time round was painful enough

isnt dj frankie the same one who did a mix for 4 mins? i believe theres a video of him doing part of it on his guitar on youtube, i think he's dutch. it might be another frankie tho.

Guest Danny86
isnt dj frankie the same one who did a mix for 4 mins? i believe theres a video of him doing part of it on his guitar on youtube, i think he's dutch. it might be another frankie tho.

That's Junkie XL.

I don't think Frankie Knuckles ever remixed Madonna, but he did remix a lot of classic MJ back in the day.

update, i was wrong, i thought it was junkie xl. dont know about frankie.

That's Junkie XL.

I don't think Frankie Knuckles ever remixed Madonna, but he did remix a lot of classic MJ back in the day.

haha yeah just realized that myself! frankie does sound dutch though, apparently many dj's are called frankie on this planet.

DJ FRANKIE? Could it be DJ Frank E?? :dazed:

Originally a DJ, Colorado's own Frank E drew on his music background to begin producing Hip-Hop and R&B tracks in early 2002. Utilizing his natural ear for music and skills as a DJ, he has since created Red Hot Beats.

Working along side platinum selling producers and the hottest up and coming artists in the industry, Red Hot Beats has become an industry standard for production.

Frank E currently works in conjunction with Side 3 Entertainment, the Radiobums, and Atlantic Records.

Discography:

Flo Rida - Right Round

Plies feat Jamie Foxx and The Dream - Please Excuse My Hands

Flo Rida - Me & U

T.I. - Dead or Alive

Gym Class Heroes - Want You Bad

http://twitter.com/DJFRANKE

http://www.myspace.com/officialdjfranke

http://www.myspace.com/redhotbeats

LMAO!!! I actually HOPE that is the same guy! Looking @ his discography it may be safe to say that he's probably more hiphop rooted (or "urban" as its called round these parts). But he's clearly not that high profile or well "known'" either. Which for whatever reason so many Madge fans thinks makes a producer more talented or interesting or whatever. If she does work with him & they go with the style he usually does then we'll get to see if the real reason some people had a problem with HARD CANDY (and BEDTIME STORIES while we're at it) was because the sound was "too familar" or "doesnt sound like her" etc.....or if their REAL problem was that they just didnt like their vogue queen associating with "that kind".

Edited by hesser