4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

she has been consistently more than half of USHER and SPARKS for the whole week...

let's see if it holds true when the numbers come out wednesday

coz if it is and they hold their ground at around 130k, we can see MADONNA doing 280k...

Guest iMisto
:lol: Okay.........She will beat Mariah by 1 point.

Are you just say'n that??? I need the truth!! I wish somebody KNEW exactly what the chart was gunna look like.....

:gross:

Are you just say'n that??? I need the truth!! I wish somebody KNEW exactly what the chart was gunna look like.....

I think its going to be really close. It can easily go either way. Just think...If Warner held off Madonna being on itunes by just one small week she would have had her 13th #1. :thumbsdown: Just goes to show that above all getting a #1 is pretty much all about good timing.

I think its going to be really close. It can easily go either way. Just think...If Warner held off Madonna being on itunes by just one small week she would have had her 13th #1. :thumbsdown: Just goes to show that above all getting a #1 is pretty much all about good timing.

yeah, if it was released just last MARCH 31 a week after TMB, and two weeks of airplay with a video release buzz, it could've had a more massive debut over 300k... but there's nothing we can do anymore

Guest iMisto

Well, I guess we can't blaim them, I mean... even hardcore fans were worried about her doing something 'urban'. They probably had no idea what was going to happen.

I'm sure her new label will be better with this, right?

Well they would defintely give her more freedom.. is that good? I dunno. Would they have better stragedies to release a song and promote it? We shall wait and see.

What about if the overall sales decreased this week?

if that is so, wow TMB surely had a big loss and also lollipop had a sudden flip flop because it gained 20% last week to 170k...

let's wait and see, we're all newly introduced to this popbar thingy

thank you very very very much... TMB is back down to #4

Gosh! Just Hope 4 Minutes can really go up on downloads even further during today!!!

I so much want to see it getting to #01!!!

Gosh! Just Hope 4 Minutes can really go up on downloads even further during today!!!

I so much want to see it getting to #01!!!

It will be #1 on Digital chart for sure

but I don't see that it will sell 100K more then TMB for #1 on Hot 100

may be today popularity bar for 4 minutes will be higher

so I guess itunes current chart is for the last 24 hours of downloads

not sure what you mean there... but i think everyone goes back to zero sunday midnight...

but to preserve ranking it's on a 7-day rolling scheme...

last week 4MINUTES sold 217k from TUE to SUN = that's an average of 36k copies a day...

assuming that momentum stays for the second week, 36k x 7 days is 252k... just wanted to say that...

last week 4MINUTES sold 217k from TUE to SUN = that's an average of 36k copies a day...

assuming that momentum stays for the second week, 36k x 7 days is 252k...

That's assuming iTunes has 100% of sales ;)

But I got your point :p

Good Thinking! This week Madonna have one more day of sales than last week... everything is still possible at this point...

If she gets to #01 this week I'm sure the video and the American #01 will help it stay there... let's just hope it happens! Think Positive ;)

not sure what you mean there... but i think everyone goes back to zero sunday midnight...

but to preserve ranking it's on a 7-day rolling scheme...

assuming that momentum stays for the second week, 36k x 7 days is 252k... just wanted to say that...

I mean that at 9am / sunday = popularity bar for downloads since 9am / saturday till 9 am /sunday

at 10am = downloads since 10am / saturday till 10 am /sunday

itunes upates popularity every hour

In my opinion Madonna's label doesn't really care about a new #1, but just wanted a challenge with Mariah, so that lambs-fans download like crazy. Maybe she won't reach #1, but for sure there will be more money. And we can't blame Warner, it's just doing its job and in a very good way (more than 200k downloads in just one week is already an amazing result, considering what happened since Music).