MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Roy Moore LOSES Alabama Senator race!

This is a political era like none other. Welp, let's give Alabama some credit. They came through...barely.

31 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Alabama is one of the biggest GOP strongholds. They won by something like 70% in the last election!

THIS IS HUGE AND CRAZY

:tigger:  Alabama showing intelligence, respect and heart.  Rejecting a candidate not fit to run a brothel, yet alone a Senate seat. Trump supported him too.   Smack in the face for Trump, Moore and the Republicans.  Great result for America. 

:clap::clap:

Now the Moores/Bannon/Trump and the ENTIRE GOP need to be fumigated hard next year! EVERY one for an entire year of 24/7 shit show nightmares and doing jack shit about any of it. 

2018 - we're coming for every single one of these GOP assholes. Every. Single. One.

Let the Republican Civil War begin.

33 minutes ago, LSD said:

Let the Republican Civil War begin.

He probably would have but the nutcase base of your party decided to run a religious psycho pedophile so eat it!!!!!

I was soooooooo scared about this election in such a deep deep deep red state like Alabama.  The black community turned out in record numbers to vote against this pervert and to that I say thank you!!!!!!!

Dancing a jig of glee right now!!

Im actually crying.

I really thought that pathetic POS had this.

So happy!

6EE7B82A-78F5-4424-ABAF-CA62EDCA0BAB.gif

D3AD32A4-71B2-4B9A-B1B0-ACFDDCB67613.gif

22 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Damn this shit made me cry

Sad it took the suicide of his daughter to open his mind.  :(

"Prevert...."?  

Oh southern folk. Lol

wasn't it super close? insanity.

4 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

wasn't it super close? insanity.

In a deep red state like Alabama it shouldn't have been close.  Any normal year the Republican would have won by double digits.  I think Trump won this state by something like a 30% margin.

They were talking about one county in Alabama where Trump won by 90%.  I was like fuck.  Could you imagine living in an area where 9 out of 10 people voted for Trump!?  They would have to lock me up in a padded cell. 

I mean I live in the most republican county in a very blue state New Jersey and Trump won my county by about 65%.  Being around that many crazy people drives me mental!!!  But 90%!?   And the Republicans here arent like the southern ones.  The Republicans here are just racist.  The ones in Alabama are racist AND Bibl e thumpers. Lol. 

Omg I really thought Moore had this in the bag. I am so shocked and surprised. In a very deep deep red state that votes republican the shoe in loss made a big flip of events. 

13 minutes ago, Skin said:

They were talking about one county in Alabama where Trump won by 90%.  I was like fuck.  Could you imagine living in an area where 9 out of 10 people voted for Trump!?  They would have to lock me up in a padded cell. 

I mean I live in the most republican county in a very blue state New Jersey and Trump won my county by about 65%.  Being around that many crazy people drives me mental!!!  But 90%!?   And the Republicans here arent like the southern ones.  The Republicans here are just racist.  The ones in Alabama are racist AND Bibl e thumpers. Lol. 

I don't know how I'd survive in a place like that.

Trump got literally 5% of the vote in the neighborhood I live in and I'm still annoyed as hell. :rotfl:

28 minutes ago, Skin said:

In a deep red state like Alabama it shouldn't have been close.

I don't know why but a deep dark hole. You nasty skin 

13 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

:dead:

The ignorance of these religious lunatics is astonishing.

We have had Presidents who weren't sworn in on The * and instead chose The Constitution or other law books! 

Why is Bibl e a forbbiden word!?   Everytime I type it out I get an "*"  in it's place.

So what other senate vote results?