MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Disappreciate The First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

jaron    0
16 hours ago, MadFan said:

e5Lobxt.jpg

:rotfl:

:lmao:

ahahaha, this is great. So ray of light-ish :p

MadFan    0

I wish I could take credit for Pud's next avi!

e5Lobxt.jpg

Nick    0

Love that Melania reminds me of the very glamorous actresses from the Italian🇮🇹cannibal films of the early eighties.

They always had perfect cheekbones, great tits, & nice make-up to make them appear highly sexualized.

Lets just hope her hubby doesn't contribute to starting WW3 or something equally as scary......

Jaz    0
On 2/8/2017 at 1:27 PM, Kim said:

Of course she was/is a whore.High class call girl or street corner hooker...makes no difference. The complaint is hilarious though. They're annoyed that it might have affected her commercial brand appeal and ability to make money? ...then a little line at the end about her being "First Lady" Priorities, priorities.

So sexist.  Terrible.  Calling someone a whore is uncalled for.

Pedro    0
On 14/2/2017 at 8:41 PM, MadFan said:

e5Lobxt.jpg

😂😂😂

horn    0
On ‎15‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, MadFan said:

e5Lobxt.jpg

The face of you
My prostitute for love
My prostitute for love

Should I wait for you
My prostitute for love
My prostitute for love

spotlight    0
On 2017-02-14 at 9:41 PM, MadFan said:

e5Lobxt.jpg

:lmao:

Icykiller    0
20 hours ago, Nick said:

Love that Melania reminds me of the very glamorous actresses from the Italian🇮🇹cannibal films of the early eighties.

They always had perfect cheekbones, great tits, & nice make-up to make them appear highly sexualized.

Lets just hope her hubby doesn't contribute to starting WW3 or something equally as scary......

She's a Berlusconi babe.

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker
On February 15, 2017 at 2:21 PM, MadFan said:

I wish I could take credit for Pud's next avi!

e5Lobxt.jpg

:lol:

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

Gorgeous in Florida. From her head down to her toes!!!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

pjcowley    0

What the fuck is there to appreciate about this low class Slovenian social climber. Nothing there to offer. Nothing inspiring. Total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning.

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker
13 hours ago, pjcowley said:

What the fuck is there to appreciate about this low class Slovenian social climber. Nothing there to offer. Nothing inspiring. Total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning.

Slovenian Social Climber! Right there! What's not to love? 

A bit misogyist and sexist saying there's nothing to offer, total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning. No? 

But that's ok!!! I appreciate your point of view. 

Kurt420    0
13 hours ago, pjcowley said:

That's what's to be celebrated I suppose. The fashion....the glamour......the pictures of her looking pretty in a fierce outfit, smiling and waving. She's the other, prettier, side of the otherwise very UGLY Trump coin. Michelle had a great fashion sense too but she came in a darker package which people don't tend to appreciate as much. Melania with the good hair though.....that's something people can get down with! 

The comparisons to Jackie are a little.....ummm.....early at this point. Yeah, Jackie had the fashion thing down but she also had lots and lots of substance to her. Melania has the fashion but we have yet to see the substance. We're only 4 weeks in though so there's plenty of time.......well.....presumably.....if things go as they hope I suppose.

Kim    0
On 16/02/2017 at 7:34 AM, Jaz said:

So sexist.  Terrible.  Calling someone a whore is uncalled for.

How is it sexist? If I fucked old men for money, then made it a permanent arrangement by marrying one of them, then I'd be a whore too!

runa    0

Because we don't like Melania we are misogynist??? :rotfl:wow, seriously. :rotfl:

Starman    0

She is competent , how many other eastern european girls go to the west and doesnt achieve 1% of that.

spazz    0

Because we dislike Obama and Michelle we were considered racist

runa    0
10 minutes ago, spazz said:

Because we dislike Obama and Michelle we were considered racist

Who said that? Racist, no. Troll, yes.

spazz    0
3 minutes ago, runa said:

Who said that? Racist, no. Troll, yes.

Neither racist or troll

the real trolls who repeat the same old tired posts about how horrible Putin is.

I find him truly inspirational and one of rare greatest leaders in our contemporary life.

and i get attacked and ridiculed for my opinions.

scrapple    0

16114944_1741123299539156_934171748784758657_n.jpg

Jaz    0
8 hours ago, Kim said:

How is it sexist? If I fucked old men for money, then made it a permanent arrangement by marrying one of them, then I'd be a whore too!

OK, I accept your statement so long as you think nothing is wrong with someone being a whore.  Your tone indicates otherwise.

Jaz    0

I would also add that all relationships are people being whores (by your definition - minus the "old" part).  Who doesn't weigh the benefits in a relationship?  If you are attractive (Melania) then you want someone wealthy OR attractive.

Why call someone a whore just because they choose someone wealthy over attractive?

I'm sure we have fellow Madonna fans on this board who have done the same.  No need to call them whores.