Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

4 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

What about Lady Ugly?!!! Just in the foot...

She already dances like she was shot in both feet, it wouldn't make any difference.  

9 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Maybe Trump should be shot?

:blink:

Stop fomenting nonsense or inciting violence please, there's enough trauma and real life violence as it is.

18 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Maybe Trump should be shot?

democracy has spoken. You may disagree with it but that's how it is. No reason to make a fool of yourself. 

@ULIZOS yep....

Hillary Clinton has won more votes than Donald Trump, but there is no chance that she will become the new president. On the morning after election night, Ms Clinton had collected 59.4 million votes, giving her a 47.7 per cent share, while Mr Trump had 59.2 million votes and a 47.5 per cent share. That was with around 92 per cent of the vote counted, with many of the remaining votes to be totted up from pro-Clinton states like Colorado.

Full article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-us-election-results-latest-popular-vote-electoral-college-a7407826.html

People elected Clinton, the system elected Trump.

45 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Why? He won. The entire world, literally, was against him, and he managed to win. That's admirable, IMO.

Shoot his supporters, not him. 

Why is no one calling this out?

I don't care how upset someone is, THIS is uncalled for under any circumstance.

Just now, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Someone said something offensive. Why do you care all of a sudden? You haven't had a problem with offensive remarks when they were made by Trump. Hypocrisy much?

Save your SJW stuff for someone who cares.

Michael Moore KNEW! Flush the mega dolts who refused to GET it even with her 60-70% negatives/unfavorables almost since day 1, deplorables, e-mails etc etc..! The moment you see you're consistently competitive to a kkk loving beast like Trump you boot the candidate!  Ain't working. With those negatives HOW were they expecting (even up until 2day lmao) that people were gonna come out in droves her. They had endless warning signs but the level of arrogance a few weeks ago about 'how much she'd win by' before election day was brutal and stuck the final fork into her. 

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

I DIDNT FORGET THAT. I warned these evita turn a blind eye'rs. They didn't care. And don't care. 

OH, I LOVE THIS!

You need to trademark it!

17 minutes ago, Moka said:

I wish he could direct some of that sarcasm at the ghastly neocon style policies both Obama and Clinton continued using in the Middle East and in regards to the banking sector. Again, pointing out the obvious, that he's a racist and a chauvinist, meanwhile the real elephant in the room of decade long bipartisan faulty American politics gets lost in the deliberately fomented soap opera tone of this election cycle. The same neocons he rightly bludgeoned to death in that 2004 documentary. This is distracting and hypocritical

1 minute ago, XXL said:

I wish he could direct some of that sarcasm at the ghastly neocon style policies both Obama and Clinton continued using in the Middle East and in regards to the banking sector. Again, pointing out the obvious, that he's a racist and a chauvinist, meanwhile the real elephant in the room of decade long bipartisan faulty American politics gets lost in the deliberately fomented soap opera tone of this election cycle. The same neocons he rightly bludgeoned to death in that 2004 documentary. This is distracting and hypocritical

Agree.

I find it a bit dubious that people believe the US will stop "meddling" in world affairs under Trump considering he has proposed investing something like an additional $450billion into the military. That's a lot of money to invest for them not to be involved in world conflicts. 

13 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

I find it a bit dubious that people believe the US will stop "meddling" in world affairs under Trump considering he has proposed investing something like an additional $450billion into the military. That's a lot of money to invest for them not to be involved in world conflicts. 

Like I said, WW3 has always been on the cards. Hillary or not. Ask the late Albert Pike and Mazzini

6 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Imagine if it was Trump who got the popular vote and she won the EC 8*o. 

It's a part/possibility of the current system that I don't appreciate: most popular votes versus not the most electoral votes. To me it feels wrong, but there may be a rational for it. No energy left to look it up on the interwebs...

This was one of the worst days ever. I can't believe I awoke to this nightmare. i was shaking as I was browsing through the NY Times site. They called it very early on that Trump has over a 90% chance of winning because the midwest was going awry. What scares me is that the white house, senate, house, and supreme court will all be filled with right winged, religious, neocon fanatics. What power do democrats have? - none at all. This is a dark day and a total shock. The idiot republicans on my facebook are all gloating - they all make me sick.

I've always believed that polling was more or less correct because it was correct in the last few elections. What I see today is an utter disgrace of the whole polling industry. What a bunch of buffoons.

Hillary won the popular vote. That hurts even more. I really admired her -- she truly believed in a progressive vision for America and unfortunately, she cannot fulfill it. The criticisms against her were completely blown out of proportion.

America has turned red. Bloody red.

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

Why? He won. The entire world, literally, was against him, and he managed to win. That's admirable, IMO.

Shoot his supporters, not him. 

Then Pence would be president, better no?