$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

Macau=Asian Vega$

I heard Taylor would be lucky to get anything above 270m,she'll most likely do 250m when her tour ends.But U2 will take the top spot

I so wish to be the tour of the year this time. With her past tours I didn't care so much because I knew she is successful anyway, but this time, after her low commercial success with Rebel Heart, it would put everyone in the corner.

What? My hometown is one of the safest cities in the world :electropop:

Oh, really? Then can you please explain this eyesore to me?

20070217-MacauGrandLisboaHotel01-600.jpg

It's so fucking ugly that it's amazing and it made me want to go to Macau. Who designed it? It's so awful. I want to get married there.

If it's true that Asian dates are gonna be announced on the 20th I can see this tour grossing about 300m

Oooooh, when was that reported? I can't wait! I love it when she does new countries.

Oh, really? Then can you please explain this eyesore to me?

20070217-MacauGrandLisboaHotel01-600.jpg

It's so fucking ugly that it's amazing and it made me want to go to Macau. Who designed it? It's so awful. I want to get married there.

Yes it's the nastiest building on this earth :rotfl:

But the city overall is super safe just like Hong Kong. You can walk alone safely anywhere at 2 am. Fingers crossed that Madge is coming but I wonder if the Venetians still have enough budget due to the economic decline in 2015.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oooooh, when was that reported? I can't wait! I love it when she does new countries.

Oh I've only seen it reported on some of the fan sites. Doubt it's true but hoping it is.

It's not happening.

She is even having trouble doing one night in the US (no stadiums). Australia have proved to be a flop, etc.

I can't believe we're in a world where a Taylor tour will probably outgross M's tour. But It is what it is, sadly.

more SHITTY posts? don't you have ANYTHING positive to say? *FLUSH*

more SHITTY posts? don't you have ANYTHING positive to say? *FLUSH*

Thank god he is FLUSHED!

:laugh: Thank you Hector. Love how the infiltrators who put her down in every post always get Hector's Royal flush and are not tolerated.

It should gross as much as MDNA tour once they add more shows. I feel as of they haven't added as many shows as they would like. Hopefully they add Macau, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan. Either way her shows always make a lot of money especially if you consider how much money they make per a person. I think ticket sales will increase once the tour starts.

She will do well but not what they originally projected. She's only playing one or two shows in some of major markets and thats never really happened before. I think they expected a much bigger demand in Australia as well.

I think the demand is here in Australia obviously people weren't prepared to pay the prices that they wanted, well not $500 for second elevation or rear viewing thats a bit cheeky.

Perhaps they should of just announced 1 show in each city that would of created an urgency or demand and panic buying which may have resulted in fast sell out then possible sell out of second show due to momentum.

Not sure why people aren't prepared to spend the money on her perhaps its a fear that no hits will be played or perhaps its just been so long since she was here people have forgotten how good she is live and would rather see a pink like show. Perhaps once she blows everyone away with her show if she ever comes back it will sell well?

In the end she will probably do 75-80 shows. Say $3m a show that taps out at $225m for 75 shows or $240m for 80 if she makes $3.5m a show we are looking at $262m or $280m. Pretty amazing figures that no pop tart out there can make with the same low number of shows. This tour will be a financial success.

When (if) she announces Japan that's were the major $$$ is!

Although she is playing less dates than MDNA, she is going to places were the dolla is far greater so I think it will easily gross much more.

IF she does a 2nd Leg, only then will she beat her own record of 408million for S&S.

Very possible but there has to be a 2nd leg.

She's not gonna pull 3M per show, the last the American average was 2.4M and the European arenas were 2M, so let's pick 2.2M per night and right now there are 64 dates, maybe 10 dates more, that will pull around $165M - $180M, I used to take as a reference the CT which had 60 dates and $192M gross but it had a lot of stadium dates.

I'm hoping $180M for this tour.

When (if) she announces Japan that's were the major $$$ is!

Although she is playing less dates than MDNA, she is going to places were the dolla is far greater so I think it will easily gross much more.

IF she does a 2nd Leg, only then will she beat her own record of 408million for S&S.

Very possible but there has to be a 2nd leg.

If there was ever a time to do a 2nd leg for a tour,this would be IT...I hope she changes her mind about directing a movie after,focus on your strengh:Touring