The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Guest Rachelle of London

It may be hysterical to you, but I had no idea who he was. Age difference perhaps? :)

Parody thread. Not to be taken so serious. I was joking. A joke that started in flop princesses. No worries.

Guest Rachelle of London

The moan of arcer parody thread has become the actual drake x Madonna thread :lol:

I swear there WAS an official Drake and Madonna thread :lmao:

This thread can never die!

well, I only know him because of rihanna, then madonna, and then because somebody here said he was larry graham´s nephew or something

Exactly

There's a way in the middle between being an unknown and being a Pharell or Timberlake act

I just hope Madonna doesn't address this diss on her IG or anywhere else

He mustn't have any more space than he's already had tbh

So funny how he tries to be so "hard" and "hood" and his fans fall for it.....and didn't he start on Nickelodeon because of Mommy and Daddy's "connections"? That's hood. Then you have the "old rich white bitch" Madonna with her dance/pop that was robbed and raped and who literally lived with bums, rats and cockroaches in late 70's/early 80's NYC.....lol.

With the Internet at their finger tips, kids today have no excuse for being fucking idiots.

So funny how he tries to be so "hard" and "hood" and his fans fall for it.....and didn't he start on Nickelodeon because of Mommy and Daddy's "connections"? That's hood. Then you have the "old rich white bitch" Madonna with her dance/pop that was robbed and raped and who literally lived with bums, rats and cockroaches in late 70's/early 80's NYC.....lol.

With the Internet at their finger tips, kids today have no excuse for being fucking idiots.

this x100000

Oh FGS I was JOKING!

Isn't this a parody thread?

Sigh

Ok ;) just interesting how (in general I mean) to see how famous or not some artists are depending on where they're at. like, all my friends just listen to pop/alternative/folk/rock. so obviously that influences it.

He inadvertadly made fun of her. He couldn't face the criticism, and he dropped her. M thought the two of them were acquaintances, but he just never followed through.

Shame, very shady of him.

I would have welcomed a song together. Bring on Kendrick Lamar.

He inadvertadly made fun of her. He couldn't face the criticism, and he dropped her. M thought the two of them were acquaintances, but he just never followed through.

Shame, very shady of him.

Gay men can be very shady.

Guest Rachelle of London

To me he will always be known as the kid in the wheelchair from Degrassi lmao

Innit :lmao:

yeah thats the hilarious thing because it puts down the shady/ageist comments from his fans. whenever they listen to the madonna track they hear him literally asking to take her out lol