Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

oh gawd... people are going to talk about this fall... SHIT!

They shouldn't have pulled it and waited for it......

Yes, but you know what. Who hasn't fallen during a live performance.

This isn't the first time Madonna has fallen, she does it all the time on her tours.

Secondly, this has happened before to many popstars, but people don't continue to hark on all the time after the fact.

Thirdly, she continued the performance like a champ as if nothing happened. She conqured her nerves like no other! the performance was still fantastic, and people will talk about just how strong and motivated she is to not let something like that affect her performance.

Oh God, that was not funny at all…

But the lyrics fit so well with the actual accident:
I Fell Into Your Arms
I'm down on my knees
Let me fall down
Watched me stumble
but I'm gonna Carry On… and she did!

But being pulled full force by the neck and then falling backwards, that must have hurt.
Can't believe she finished the song, woman is strong!

Guest whatatramp

god I've been trying to load this page for ages

the fall was really really bad and messed up the first half but people are being really positive so far about her being a professional and carrying on so...

Yes, that looked like a bad fall/drag. Heads should roll for that one- you'd think the dancers would have ensured that the cape was undone.

exactly, they weren't looking... we know MADONNA is late on cue with her removing it, they are the ones who should have adjusted...

Madonna returned to the Brit Awards for the first time in 20 years to perform herRebel Heart single "Living for Love." But it wasn't an entirely seamless return to her one-time adopted home country.

At the beginning of her performance, the lengthy cape she was wearing got caught on something -- or stepped on by a backup dancer/minotaur. Either way, as Madge ascended a staircase, she was yanked backward hard and fell down the stairs. Watch it below.

Yes, that looked like it hurt. Even worse, Madonna dropped her mic and missed singing several of the song's lyrics entirely. When she picked the mic back up, her voice sstill seemed shaky, like the fall had knocked the wind out of her. One the plus side: those who accuse her of lip-syncing (Elton John) can sod off.

Ever the pro, though, she recovered by the end of the number and looked triumphant, and maybe a little relieved, when she wrapped.

Note to Kanye: This would have been the perfect time to rush the stage. You coulda caught her if you'd been quick enough!

YIKES! Madonna just took a serious spill during her #BRITs2015 performance: http://blbrd.cm/CofcGj

YESSSSSS!!!!!

SHE PICKED UP HER CROWN AND PUT IT BACK ON HER HEAD YALL

NOTHING WILL STOP HER!!!!

Oh my god it made me feel ILL. I don't even remember what happened for the rest of the performance. You can tell it really shocked her and shook her up though. I'm just glad how much everyone respects her for carrying on and singing live and slaying.

This is only going to become venom for the 'you know whos'..... eh, FUCK the haters.

ps. my god there are a lot of people in this thread. Who knew we had that many lurkers.

Obviously it's going to be giffed, become a meme, but who cares? It's going to be a moment but it won't be the be all and end all of everything.

A FUCKING DISASTER. It started out so well. I mean the new intro was fucking glorious, epic, majestic, iconic and then that fucking accident... You could see her shift into a lowkey boiling temper, especially compared to how she was feeling during the Grammys.

I feel sososo fucking bad for her, but she did her absolute best to save it and carried on gracefully. The new choreo slayed, just so pissed that she didn't get to do the performance as perfectly as she'd want to.

Oh well whatever, she once again proved why she's The Queen.

I just watched it again. No one mother fucker helped her up either.

Because she doesn't want that. She wants her dancers to continue what theyve been rehearsed to do. She doesn't want the music to stop or anything. That's just how she works. If something's wrong, you stll continue.

For example: Candy Shop at the Rio on S&S

and when the power went out on MDNA tour.

SHE NAILED IT

TRUE PROFESSIONAL

THAT SHIT HURT

I GASPED AND CLUTCHED MY PEARLS

BUT U KNOW WHAT?

SHE GOT RIGHT BACK UP THERE AND PERFORMED

THAT TOOK NERVE

YES!!! AND WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!

(btw...stop giving shit to the dancers...they were behind her and did what they were supposed to do...it was a wardrobe malfunction....)

I fucking had the feeling she'd fall with that cape idk and I fucking screamed NOOOOOO

Me too. I saw she was having a bit of trouble undoing the cape out of her neck. By the time they pulled it out it was too late :(

It was scary.

It hurts to see her fall. I was about to cry. That asshole should be fired on spot.

Let's hope this translate into sales.

i was watching her feet closely as she went up those steps and had a sigh of relief when she made it onto the platform. Then her being yanked down like that by the neck was horrible, couldn't focus on the rest of the performance.

That cunt Piers Morgan needs shooting, horrendous man

Also pissing me off people saying like she fell down the stairs she was fucking pulled down by her neck to the floor with a thud

Report it properly