Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

In a way this will only show how GRAND she is as an artist! I suspect loads and loads of goodwill, she did exactly what she sang about, picked up her crown and got up again! She ROCKED IT. This in a way also took the edge off for her! We won't be seeing any capes anytime soon though!

I feel so bad for her I'm actually shaking. I was so scared for her. So so sad to see something like that happen to what was about to be an amazing performance. hell, she still pulled it off and recovered like no one else could've. Great new choreography too

She fell heavily, you really heard her crash down. To recover from that and carry on was so professional. That damn Cape. She had difficulty untying the laces, her dancers just pulled it off her too quickly. You could hear the audience in shock as she came down.

No doubt this will be the last Brits she will do.

Like a lot of people on here I cried. I'm a grown woman but she is so special and works so hard and this was awful.

At least she will be front page news tomorrow.

Madonna, wish I could give you a big hug. You're such a star.

IT WAS BRILLIANT. ALL OF IT. QUEEN OF POP DESTROYED THEM ALL. :Disco_Ball:

even the floor!!! :lmao::lmao:

that fall was terrible...she must have been really in pain....

even more so a really great performance (by a great performer!!!!!)

bow down!!!!

(and i can't hold back the laughs when she first sung "you watch me stumble....i'm gonna carry on!!!! :lmao: ")

It'll be forgotten in a week but yes it will be front page of every newspaper tomorrow.

If she handles it with some humour, maybe posts something goofy on Instagram it could come off quite cute and curb the haters.

Yes that would be a good idea !

Dont cry for me argentina guys... You will see that she will adress it at the jonathan ross show with humor and it is going to be more press coverage more publicity and more sales ...

Lighten up; she fucking did an A job compared to all the lame acts before her!

Wow, my heart stopped in pure shock and horror. Fucking cape!!!! I feel so bad for her :(

When she picked herself up though... WOW, she brought the house down with the whole new choreography. That extended break with the capes and the female dancers, and the finale! LOVED IT!

Hope she feels better, she must've been extra nervous after the fall but in the end she carried on! LOVE HER!!!!!

OMFG

Shaking at this whole thing.

Fuck the performance, she could've been seriously injured.

What a professional. Only her could've turned thus around like she did even if she was probably in pain and wanting to kill someone.

the songs matched what happened though guys....and she did carry on like a fuckin bad ass bitch that she is...i'm still proud of her...and fuck the HATERS!

i still feel like crying :( but at least they'll still talk about her!

Those Dancers will be getting some heat tonight in the locker room!! If that dumb Paloma Faith didn't make the stage wet, things might have been OK.