New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

So, the sun/mirror print a true or false story about some new Madonna songs.

Then immediately the scourges of the online fan community -Tripe, Drama, and Buried come out with "oh we knew this all long" then try to outdo each other with various nonsensical tidbits that can't be proven or unproven?

UGH.

I won't comment on those lyrics as they don't mean anything - out of context.

MY DEAR, I have no idea of the timeline of all this ish, but it's obvious they're trying to outdo each other in the bullshit stakes as per - no matter what the veracity of the story (which none of them actually broke in the first place - surprise surprise)

Not sure what I think of the actual "news" tho...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why does everyone think the Avicci songs are discarded? Has that been confirmed?

No, it's just that Duplo has a BIG MOUTH and Avicii has, like, a career to be getting on with.... :angel:

Why in the world would anybody from Madonna's team leak any information to a bogus magazine such as The Sun?? That magazine has the most astonishing number of fake news. Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson still alive? Aliens in the white house? Secret struggles of celebrities? Give me a kitkat now!!!

If you had access to all this info of the songs M wrote and recorded, why the hell would you wait till The Sun and The Daily Mail to first report it before posting about it yourself?!? Just fucking tell us about it instead of your vague ass hell "exclusives"

oh Arianne winked at us and we can exclusively reveal that she liked the new stuff Madonna recorded."

Like wtf?

I have a lot of respect for Madonnarama. They keep it real and classy for the most part. While I agree that it's funny to make up false information and post them as titles on our forums here, I wish we didn't do that. It confuses newbies or those who are not registered but simply search google for news about Madonna and end up reading our forums. I also am a bit disappointed in Madonnarama for taking that article by The Sun seriously. Unless we get official information, I personally will not believe any of this fake crap!

kcdqtz.jpg

The son was a Madge fan apparently. Tho that poster is surprisingly intact considering it was found in rubble....

Madonna is indestructible. And Saddam's son had good taste. Or maybe he just wanted to fuck her. Aren't all of his son's dead now?

Maybe it was deliberately "leaked" to the Sun. Try to keep them on side for good publicity for the upcoming album, you think? Idk It is a newspaper that a lot of people read in UK, I think.

Guest Rachelle of London

If you had access to all this info of the songs M wrote and recorded, why the hell would you wait till The Sun and The Daily Mail to first report it before posting about it yourself?!? Just fucking tell us about it instead of your vague ass hell "exclusives"

oh Arianne winked at us and we can exclusively reveal that she liked the new stuff Madonna recorded."

Like wtf?

:clap:

Saddam himself, before the Gulf War was said 2 b interested in a Vegas esque rebuilding of the biblical Babylon:

"a specific invitation was extended to Madonna, the sleazy rock singer, because as was noted, she lives in the heart of all Iraqi people."

:lol:

I don't know what to think anymore. Up until a few weeks ago I was convinced that 'Rebel Heart' would be some kind of Warriordonna concept album with titles like, well, Rebel Heart, Holy Water and Messiah. Now that we know there are tracks called Unapologetic Bitch or Two Steps Behind (Me), it looks like we are getting a very diverse album with all kinds of sounds and themes, kind of like MDNA. Or maybe it's going to be a double album…CD 1 - Messiah (the concept album) and CD 2 - Queen (the party album). Very unlikely, I know, but would be fun.

I can't with all this drama some of you guys make...Madonna's been referencing her younger music peers throughout her complete career. Have we forgotten the Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue tees anno 2000? I don't see the problem. Judging by the rumours, it's not even going to be a dig at any singer, but probably some witty anecdote. As for my part, I don't see anything wrong with this.

Like wtf?

Exactly!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I can't with all this drama some of you guys make...Madonna's been referencing her younger music peers throughout her complete career. Have we forgotten the Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue tees anno 2000? I don't see the problem. Judging by the rumours, it's not even going to be a dig at any singer, but probably some witty anecdote. As for my part, I don't see anything wrong with this.

I get what you mean but if the Gaga references are true it's a bit of a been there done that thing. I dunno I just think she's so over there's not even any point of M giving her any attention whatsoever.

"Relatively accurate" lyrics excerpts posted by the Daily Mail:

Two Steps Behind

You're a copycat

Where is my royalty?

You're a pretty girl

I'll give you that

But stealing my recipe

It's an ugly look

Did you study me hard enough?

You're never gonna be

You're just a wannabe me

Like a sister all messed-up

Who's gonna help you out?

In your fantasy, you can try it all

But you can't be me

You can walk the walk

Even talk the talk

But you'll always be

Two steps behind me

Heartbreak City

Cut me down the middle

Fucked me up a little

You said I was your queen

I tried to give you everything

And now you want your freedom

You got just what you came for

A bit of fame and fortune

And I'm no longer needed.

You tore me into pieces

You didn't have no damn reason

I let you in my kingdom

You helped yourself with everything.

I curse the day we met

This memory is haunting me

I wish I could forget

maybe this is why the record company brought in songwriters after they heard those lyrics

I get what you mean but if the Gaga references are true it's a bit of a been there done that thing. I dunno I just think she's so over there's not even any point of M giving her any attention whatsoever.

I agree with you. I don't want her to mention that heffa ever again!