Madonna ignores safety instructions to talk to children

jacket

According to reports in Britain's The Sun, another passenger told the paper: "Madonna took everyone by surprise when she waltzed down the aisle to talk to her kids during the safety demonstration.

“Everyone was sat down just before take-off listening to the emergency exits information. Members of the cabin crew immediately told her she needed to go back and sit down but she wouldn’t listen.

“Instead, she ventured further back into business class to visit her kids who were sitting there.

“The other passengers seemed amused at what was going on because she was just ignoring everyone’s pleas and did what she wanted.

“The air hostesses were getting quite annoyed with her but Madonna didn’t seem to notice them and just carried on chatting until the plane was about to take off.”

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/madonna-and-gabi-grecko-have-their-heads-in-the-clouds-20140724-zv5zb.html#ixzz38cfuVL1i

103sqo5.jpg

No doubt some intern at The Sun saw the instagram photos of Madonna on a plane and made up a negative story to go along with it.

You know what. The more I think about it, the more it could be true. That's definitely the Madonna we love.

Actually, I wouldn't love her if she did that. It's completely disrespectful to the staff and other passengers at a time when there's been multiple air disasters. It's very Gaga behaviour. You can't go preaching a message of love to people then just do what the hell you like and screw the little people.

However, once again, it sounds like an excuse to print a story about her and bash her at the same time.

I love the way this makes her sound like some uppity miss. It's very typical of the stories tabloids have been writing about her since she first became famous, with the subtext being 'Who the hell does she think she is?' It's interesting how there's no equivalent male word for 'diva' in this context, as it's generally accepted that men will behave in an entitled and selfish manner,.

Sick of these stupid made up stories. They are always trying to portray Madonna as some kind of ignorant and rude bitch.

i hope is true!!!!

love madiva!!!

:rotfl: