Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Don't bring her up please.

I wonder who the photographer is. Hopefully no Klein or Munro.

am i the only one who likes munro? i think he did one of the most beautiful and iconic pics of M..........

Watch for the little monsters accusing her of copying Gaga's BTW shoot with the motorcycle :rotfl:

There's an old photo of Madonna with straight brunette hair (a wig?) on a motorcycle. It was in a calendar one year -- so I don't know who the photographer is for certain. I would've guessed it was from around the time of the Ritts "Like a Prayer" brunette promo shoots, but it might be earlier, if she was wearing a wig.

I tried searching for the photo online, but have come up empty-handed. The calendar I'm referring to was not official and was probably for either 1999 or 2000. So it would take me a while to find that calendar, take a photo, and upload it. If anyone else remembers more details about who shot it and what year it's from, I might be able to locate it online faster.

Not that it's super important, but ... .

bd9fff30c00411e3b9100002c9550b54_8.jpg

If you don't have anything nice to say you're going to get a spanking! #karma #paybackisabitch #artforfreedom

I wouldn't be surprised if the negative insta comments influenced the lyrics on the new record...

am i the only one who likes munro? i think he did one of the most beautiful and iconic pics of M..........

i love him. love gi2m and elle. sticky boxing portfolio was glorious. and she looked gorgeous for the bazaar spread for we. he's good with a camera. not too overstylized. right to the point.

based on the grey backdrop, i think the photo might be shot by either munro or mert n marcus

10171887_10152361764624402_2292444358684

So she's working with Natalia Kills?

YES! This is so exciting!! A harder pop-rock vibe. I think this record is going to have some surprising twists and turns. :headbang:

10171887_10152361764624402_2292444358684

So she's working with Natalia Kills?

WOWWWW I wasn't expecting this AT ALL. I can not wait !!!!

mc2.jpg

Found it. Herb Ritts. 1988 for a calendar.

Oh yeah this is definitely an older pic from the late 80s. I used to have the calendar until I cut the pics out in my stupid youth for a project.

This is also a great pic to use on those monsters saying M is copying Flop This Way cover as you rejoice once again in crashing all their hopes and dreams.

Natalia Kills....oooohh, I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH! I think she has great charisma. :wow: Love the music, lyrics and video for her song Saturday Night. And I LOOOOOOVE this kind of unexpected actions by Her Madgesty. :inlove:

i don't love Natalia kills, but open to what they come up with. Madonnas still on the gaga offensive I think. Natalia kills has a VERY similar fanbase to Gaga.

i don't love Natalia kills, but open to what they come up with. Madonnas still on the gaga offensive I think. Natalia kills has a VERY similar fanbase to Gaga.

I doubt Madonna gives Gaga a thought now to be honest.

You're message got scrambled a bit...maybe you were going through a TUNNEL.

On her own Instagram @iamnataliakills, Natalia posted the same picture and wrote: "Cover blown...Now you know! Me, my pen and @madonna all week...Don't it taste like Holy Water? #Madonna #rebelheart".

:tigger::bow:

Natalia was also in the studio on Monday (per her Instagram). I bet she's been working with M since then.

Oooh, M is workin' fast and furious now!!!