MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

I have seen this on twitter:

558784_10151617786699734_7968106_n.jpg

I think it is a fanmade

Yeah thats the cover thats attatched to the BR rip on the torrent sites. They must be selling it on ebay.

wasnt live CD something like 0,25 or 0,50 % of studio album...??? so....4 or 2 live CDs was like one album? have i dream that or somebody on this forum knows that? i even think i read this here...some help?

Didn't she sign a 5 album contact after Music?

Maybe it was like this:

GHV2 (.50)

American Life (1)

Remixed And Revisited (.25)

IGTTYAS (.25)

COADF (1)

Confessions Tour (.25)

Hard Candy (1)

Celebration (.50)

Sticky & Sweet Tour (.25)

When the fuck is this DVD coming out??!

When the lights go down and there's no one left ;)

Looking forward to this, whenever it arrives. I really hope they go easy on the effects and editing and don't "filmize" it. I don't want dubbed or retuned vocals, either.

Oh c'mon. I highly doubt that.

We see that she has been actively involved in the editing process. The team is working on it.

We just have to have patience. The tour only ended a few months ago. And since this most likely not an active music year for her, they are going to release it at the right time...most likely when some of these other 'revolution' projects/secret project come out. It took other tour films a while too.

I think it's way to early too declare the sky is falling.

Guest bluejean

Even if they do ever bother releasing it it's going to be shit anyway. With a bad Miami crowd. And ugly pants in the 1st section. Bad hair in he 3rd section. And we just know the cover will be shit. This is so hopeless. Madonna's career is over.

:lmao:

Just kidding.

Even if they do ever bother releasing it it's going to be shit anyway. With a bad Miami crowd. And ugly pants in the 1st section. Bad hair in he 3rd section. And we just know the cover will be shit. This is so hopeless. Madonna's career is over.

:lmao:

Just kidding.

I guess i'm the only one that loved those pants!

About her hair...what were they thinking?! The good thing is that on 2nd night it looked great again...let's hope that's the "main" night for the show! loool

MadonnaTribe has posted a new article on the DVD:

New infos about the MDNA Tour DVD

MadonnaTribe can finally share some exclusive information about the long awaited DVD/Blu-Ray for the MDNA Tour.

Editing is in the final stages and expected to be finished soon. Our sources hint that a potential artwork has already been selected, although we don't know yet from which section it's going to be. However, Interscope has supposedly turned down a proposed cover from the Transgression section as it's, according to them, not commercially appealing enough and could keep potential buyers away.

The very complex editing is proceeding perfectly along Madonna's vision. As you already speculated, the DVD has a cinematic style to it, similar to the Confessions Tour release. However, an editing technique which hasn't previously been used on any concert DVD from Madonna will be displayed with this release:

Madonna wanted the DVD to have a real movie-like effect. Thus, many songs are heavily cut, reducing the running time to about 100 minutes, according to our sources. As an example, Madonna's speech has been cut completely.

We can also reveal that audience shots were reduced to a minimum, with the audio also masking out most of the audience noise.

A first test screening has already taken place. All formats are listed as DVD and Blu-Ray, although a CD hasn't been mentioned yet.

Mmmmh .... I liked her speeches .... But it works either way with me :D I like the idea of it being like a movie, then the journey wont be interrupted.

That being said, i hope they wont redo her vocals like they did for S&S cause it made it feel like she lipsynched over yucky vocals ... AND if the cover isnt from the transgression section, which makes me angry btw as controversial IS commercially appealing (guess they didnt figure it out ye ...), I really really hope it's from the M/F section, at the end of HN!!! If not, it will be a little disappointing for me (but surely not the end of the world ^^).

Well all of that if what MTribe said is true XD

Edited by RoyalMadonna

MadonnaTribe has posted a new article on the DVD:

New infos about the MDNA Tour DVD

MadonnaTribe can finally share some exclusive information about the long awaited DVD/Blu ray for the MDNA Tour.

Editing is in the final stages and expected to be finished soon. Our sources hint that a potential artwork has already been selected, although we don't know yet from which section it's going to be. However, Interscope has supposedly turned down a proposed cover from the Transgression section as, according to them, it's not commercially appealing enough and could keep potential buyers away.

The very complex editing is proceeding perfectly along Madonna's vision. As you already speculated, the DVD has a cinematic style to it, similar to the Confessions tour. However, an editing techniqe which hasn't previously been used on any concert DVD from Madonna will be displayed with this release:

Madonna wanted the DVD to have a real movie-like effect. Thus, many songs are heavyly cut, reducing the running time to about 100 minutes, according to our sources. As an example, Madonna's speech has been cut completely.

We can also reveal that audience shots were reduced to a minimum, with the audio also masking out most of the audience noise.

A first test screening has already taken place. All formats are listed as DVD and Blu-Ray, although a CD hasn't been mentioned yet.

Well...I guess we'll get the Majorette section on the cover then. At least it goes along with the singles they released this era! :vomit:

I hope they didn't cut the interludes or shortened the songs.

Wanna bet the cover Interscope didn't like was the end of I Don't Give A? -.-' Damn those idiots!

And what is this: "Thus, many songs are heavyly cut, reducing the running time to about 100 minutes, according to our sources. As an example, Madonna's speech has been cut completely." say WHAT?! :o/>

Just checked Madonnatribe and i can't see that on their news section...

Edited by madonna_fan1988

No Speech?? That would be unnecessary and I would not like they cut some songs. I want the full show

I do not know if it has been posted. Another video from Glaad Awards:

Please.

MadonnaTribe also said Madonna has collaborated with Daft Punk. It's bullshit.

No, they didn't - they wrote that Pharrell thinks they should work with Madonna.