MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

:lmao: @ the bland ending

Shalomthankyou.

*Madonna+dancers disappear*

The best part is the people in the golden triangle and around that area knew it as the end and were jumping and dancing...the anticlimactic comments from people afar who have no idea of the song! I'm going to have a blast in the end ALTHOUGH she could VERY EASILY mix Holiday into the song and make EVERYONE happy, extending the ending by 3 minutes...I hope she mixes a few little things...it could all be very easy.

I caved and watched Girl Gone Wild! Oh my god everything is perfection. The screen towards the end into Revolver gave me chills.

I'm floored. After an extremely difficult 2 1/2 weeks this has really got me smiling again. AMAZING

Looks good.

But I really don't like her entrance in that slightly clumsy looking parapet thing...

has anybody uploaded 'I'm Addicted' yet?

The NKM interlude is another highlight of this tour!

I think the entire tour is a highlight! Everything is so very well done! It must be great as a live experience but it also should look amazing on the DVD!

NKM interlude is like AMAZING. The whole show is just so full of love . Oh my god. Thanks Madonna for doing this for us .

The opening rivals Confessions', but outdoes it in one crucial aspect - Madonna is ON FIRE here and absolutely all over the place, which was the one tiny little thing I didn't love about Future Lovers/I Feel Love.

However, since Confessions was the first time I saw her live, the opening will forever remain my favorite - and perhaps one of the most cherished memories of my life.

Confessions = Perfections

I think the entire tour is a highlight! Everything is so very well done! It must be great as a live experience but it also should look amazing on the DVD!

Agree! The tour barely started and I want the dvd NOW!

The tour, which will play at least 65 cities around the world, has already sold $240 million in tickets, according to its promoter Live Nation Entertainment Inc. (LYV) That, along with sponsorship deals and other ancillary income, will probably earn Madonna about $500 million this year, the Huffington Post said.

“The show was provocative, sexy and I had a blast,” said Noa Brumer, a 22-year Israeli army officer and Madonna fan. “Musically a little disappointing: The songs didn’t really build up as they should have. But you can see that she has special feelings for Israel.”

Tickets in Israel range from $45 for the cheapest seats to a $620 “VIP package” that includes a meal and admission to a private party.

“People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags,” Madonna told the Daily Beast in January, defending her ticket prices. “So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show, I’m worth it.

205167-lady-gaga.gif

GGW is EPIC! GMAYL is fierce as well. LAP and Materpiece are beautiful! Vogue is Fab! I don't like the song, Rovelver but the performance is insane! I actually like the BTW reference, too. I'm not feeling this weird version of OYH but maybe it needs some getting used to it.

Any chance she will bring this fantastic show to Japan??? Maybe no! :(

I had an incredible time last night. We got completely wasted afterwards.

I was on the left side on the stage, pretty great spot.

The third section is my favorite, by far. Loved everything about it; the performance, the styling, the seductiveness of it all and of course the grinding with Brahim.

In a way LAV was the highlight of it all, as it's so intimate, sensual and raw. You'll love it, I promise.

The white & red outfit looks amazing on stage. It doesn't transmit to photos or footage as well, I guess, but it really does look great live; bright, fun and ful of vitality. It fits perfectly after the dark section.

Prior to the show I thought that there's no way that the EY/BTW won't be pathetic, but IT'S NOT. It's SPOT ON, fun and in your face! "She's Not Me" is an integral part in making it as great as it is.

If you come to have a good time, you'll have the best time ever! But if you're a cunt who bitches and moans about everything, you better stay your ass home.

I had an incredible time last night. We got completely wasted afterwards.

I was on the left side on the stage, pretty great spot.

The third section is my favorite, by far. Loved everything about it; the performance, the styling, the seductiveness of it all and of course the grinding with Brahim.

In a way LAV was the highlight of it all, as it's so intimate, sensual and raw. You'll love it, I promise.

Thanks! I have a 2 questions:

What was the energy level of the crowd? I've read conflicting info.

Did you buy or get a look at the Tour Book? :drool:

Thanks! I have a 2 questions:

What was the energy level of the crowd? I've read conflicting info.

Did you buy or get a look at the Tour Book? :drool:

Where I was the energy was BEYOND! People were dancing and screaming their hearts out. I'm not sure about the sides and the back. Maybe it's just me, but it felt that the entire stadium was roaring. :wow:

Some of my fags are into memorabilia and all that shit, but I'm not sure that they bought some of it. I don't own any crap and it's not my thang really.

Here it is! The little monsters eating "canned Madonna" (gaga):

madonna_mdnatour_053.jpg

That's brilliant!! :lmao:

The flash is the David Bowie thing? :1251:

Lil' mahnsters won't get it though, it's way too subtle for their 12 y.o. brains. :fag:

During "Like a Prayer" the energy level was ECSTATIC. For most people it was the highlight, including myself. There's something invincible about that song live and that performance in the tour is one of the very best.

It's interesting that Germanotta, as the big Madonna fan that she is, hasn't said anything about this whole ish. I mean, music legend Madonna has used a bit of her song on her tour. She must know that. Madonna even used her BTW dance moves. Hmmm

ANYWAY

Let's get back to the FABULOUSNESS that is the MDNA Tour. :bow: