MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Wow! That performance of Gang Bang looks amazing..and so does she. Red lips and straight hair.

Was a bit disappointed with the majorette outfit and choice of setlist, but this had renewed a bit of faith in the old gal.

Has anyone seen this yet?? 8 minutes of rehearsal!!!! singing EY live really well by the way

This is AMAZING Nikki!

Loved EXPRESS YOURSELF! I want to see the performance!!!

Queendonna :bow:

Open Your Heart

:bow:

I am SO FUCKING excited that we are getting this song FINALLY...after so many years. It sounds lovely, even slowed down. :inlove:

I only listened to EY/BTW and I have to say it sounds great even if it is meant as a diss. As for the actual controversy, it's kind of obvious isn't it? I think it makes Madonna seem a little obsessed which bodes well since some people are acting as if this has made their entire LIVES so mission accomplished I guess.

Oh please there's nothing embarrassing about it, it's a wonderful tongue in cheek diva moment...like so many other artists have mashed up songs, this one was quite obvious & I was hoping she'd do this way before the setlist was known.

:thumbsup:

And it's funny her fans accuse Madonna of being obsessed with Gaga, coz Gaga went out of her way to prove it's the other way around for the last 3 years

Again, I love her Born This Way album, but have you seen footage of her tour? :scared: You would think at this point in her career Gaga would become a more polished performer able to put on a great well produced show. Its looks like a mess and a half. Madonna has nothing to worry about.

Precisely the point :clap:

I am SO FUCKING excited that we are getting this song FINALLY...after so many years. It sounds lovely, even slowed down. :inlove:

So excited here as well. Been waiting for this song for 22 years!

She actually is singing OYH faster than the album version with the slowed down instrumental.

According to news-of-Madonna . terry richardson posted this pic on his Tumblr

Voici ce que vient de poster sur son Tumblr, Terry Richardson, le photographe qui suit de près Lady Gaga en tournée pour sortir un livre de photos .. Il n'a pas aimé la reprise de Madonna ??

54001610150970005910339.jpg

I wasn't so sure about the EY/BTW mash up before but after hearing it I think the whole stadium will be on their feet singing /dancing along to both EY and BTW.

Ok so. You people defend everything she does even when it is obvious that this will not be good for her.

We'll see :)

Controversy always goes down in her favour (minus the atrocious flag video she gave us for AL)

After all didn't GAGA lied about the email and said to NME that they were dumb to think that a genius like her would need to sample Madonna's song abd then in fact it's what she's done?

Isn't Gaga's show a poor messy outings? (her third as some said so she should have polished a bit her act by now)

Her cat?

I mistyped :fag:

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE: Madonna mixing her own song with somebody elses's redo of her own song

Madonna is obsessed with Joanne and feels threatened

BY THIS

gagawho.gif

There are two Lady Gag threads in this forum. Let's please keep the Gaga tour talk in those threads or I will start deleting and editing posts in this thread.

Thanks.