Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

OMG at the shoes :dramatic:

Add that to my need-it list from this outfit......I'll take it all, but I doubt my ass would squeeze onto those shorts

Guest bluejean

I'm kind of glad she isn't doing any performances. Makes the actual tour 5 times more exciting.

And how fucking good does this woman look. I hope she has hair like the on the tour, 20 times hotter than the S&S look.

Spare me all that, we don't like it when ppl flame-war situations by making up FAKE things like Madonna being booed. It's not the way things operate on here. So don't do it and we wont have any problems. Thanks.

he's a madonnatribe kid. dont waste your time on it. they live for unneeded drama. creating problems out of practically nothing. lets say there's an award show like the grammys and justin bieber or lady gaga are doing their performance but other fanbases diss them in the livestream chat, you think those justin & gaga fans would give a fuck? you think they would whine about it for 10 pages?

I checked back now to see how much has changed, and its still the same as before. the jimmy fellon interview is already crowned as the most embarrassing interview she ever did. only on MT. :dramatic::thumbsup:

Guest Fukujima

he's a madonnatribe kid. dont waste your time on it. they live for unneeded drama. creating problems out of practically nothing. lets say there's an award show like the grammys and justin bieber or lady gaga are doing their performance but other fanbases diss them in the livestream chat, you think those justin & gaga fans would give a fuck? you think they would whine about it for 10 pages?

I checked back now to see how much has changed, and its still the same as before. the jimmy fellon interview is already crowned as the most embarrassing interview she ever did. only on MT. :dramatic::thumbsup:

or Gagatribe as i call it.

i don't know why they even bother to keep that forum open. moderators keep on bashing everything she does and sometimes even the BLOODY OWNER of the site does the same. thanks God i left it for good :bad:

Guest Fukujima

I didn't see this posted yet..

Madonna with David Guetta, Xavier de Rosnay from Justice and Avicii backstage at UMF

s640x480

Guetta :vomit::vomit:

Yeah Madonna fans weird me out. We have the ones in here crying their eyes out and shaking violently at Madonna not doing promo, then we have Vocalism in the other thread agreeing with some hag's judgemental swipe at Madonna's character and saying that she had "a fair assesment of her music." :lmao: This forum is FULL of clowns.

Look what we've gotten so far

- A Super Bowl performance that will likely be the template for years to come

- An great video for Give Me All Your Luvin'

- An even BETTER one for Girl Gone Wild

- An album that was instantly adored by pretty much all of us

- 5 bonus tracks

That's not counting an upcoming tour that will probably be her most thrilling tour yet judging by the music she's making. And here you are, worrying about whether she's going to go on Oprah's Next Chapter to talk about how motherhood has changed her.

of course, of coyse, all these is great, but A:it´s not working, only the megafans are happy, and because of the album and video.And second,she has done it better, especially with ROL and Confessions...in fact, she also did it better with AL, and even though it didnt work as a promo, it was great and I can´t complain anything,

GET A GRIP PPL.

Benny Benassi playing Madonna's new song "Girls Gone Wild" at Ultra Music Festival 2012

OMG i wish i was there!

do u guys think her outfit will be used for the tour?

No Please. I love it once but I can't love it for the entire tour.

I am beginning to get her no promo IS THE promo thing. She knows it doesn't matter how many mag covers, TV appearances , promo toursshe does radios still won't play her music anyway so I think this is her FU to them.

She made a great album for us ( fans and non fans ) and there is a tour coming up so all exciting stuff really .

Yeah Madonna fans weird me out. We have the ones in here crying their eyes out and shaking violently at Madonna not doing promo, then we have Vocalism in the other thread agreeing with some hag's judgemental swipe at Madonna's character and saying that she had "a fair assesment of her music." :lmao: This forum is FULL of clowns.

- An great video for Give Me All Your Luvin'

- 5 bonus tracks

That's not counting an upcoming tour that will probably be her most thrilling tour yet judging by the music she's making. And here you are, worrying about whether she's going to go on Oprah's Next Chapter to talk about how motherhood has changed her.

GET A GRIP PPL.

THIS!!!! :clap::thumbsup:

I'm kind of glad she isn't doing any performances. Makes the actual tour 5 times more exciting.

And how fucking good does this woman look. I hope she has hair like the on the tour, 20 times hotter than the S&S look.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking amazing look :dramatic:

Molly is the segue from Electronica Veronica! Best appearance at an Ultra Fest Ever!

So what was the song at the end of the clip that avici plays next? It's hot!

Gosh now Kraftwerk (electric café)....Collaborate Madonna !!! :)

:bow: Madonna w/ Kraftwerk you suggest? I would literally implode. Seriously dead, so maybe it's a good thing it would never happen

- A great video for Give Me All Your Luvin'

- 5 bonus tracks

GET A GRIP PPL.

:clap: I agree!

I love the hair. Very 1995 MTV VMA awards! :D

Yes but i wish she would color it right. That color looks so washed out. It screams for a retouch! A lighter blond color would do wonders for this look!

Yes but i wish she would color it right. That color looks so washed out. It screams for a retouch! A lighter blond color would do wonders for this look!

A lighter color would wash her out even more. She looks perfect! Quit judgin'!