Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

http://www.updt.me/go?item=deadmau5-madonna-feud-was-the-worst&t=fb

DeadMau5 Madonna Feud Was THE WORST

Watch video HERE

Seems Deadmau5 is experiencing a little post-feud remorse ... admitting things didn't go exactly as planned in his cyber-feud with Madonna.

The super DJ was at Pearson International Airport in Canada yesterday ... when he was asked about the Madonna thing ... and he replied, "How is it?! It's terrible."

As we previously reported, Deadmau5 had accused the singer of promoting drug use at a recent electronic music festival ... but Madge fired back, claiming he totally misinterpreted her comments ... and scolded him for not addressing his gripe privately.

Now, it's obvious Deadmau5 just wants the controversy to go away ... saying, "It's just a little trite ... everyone will forget about it."

he looks like a drug addict lol...seems pretty pleased with himself

So it's NOT ok to mention Molly but it's ok to write a song, make a vdo about Molly??? And those DJs are spinning Molly at the clubs aren't they ?

The writer of the song said that it's not about ecstasy - it's actually about a real person called Molly.

Guest northernlad

I imagine she rang him up, offered him 5 grand to say that to get her out of this mess and not to worry because people really ARE THAT STUPID. Apparently so.

I imagine she rang him up, offered him 5 grand to say that to get her out of this mess and not to worry because people really ARE THAT STUPID. Apparently so.

No need to get nasty about it.

download link for the FLV file:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/madonna-avicii/girl-gone-wild-umf-mix-live-from-ultra-music-festival/USUMV1200051

It's the actual remixed track with an interview clip at the beginning showing slow mo footage from the event.

Edited by m.d.n.a.

Guest groovyguy

Watch the world premiere video for Madonna's Girl Gone Wild remixed by Avicii shot live at Ultra Music Festival!

Girl Gone Wild - UMF Mix (Live From Ultra Music Festival)

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/

UK Magazines: 'Grazia'

In this article in the 09 April issue of UK 'Grazia' writer Sali Hughes discusses the fuss that Madonna wore fishnets, her age (even though she calls Madonna 54), gender stereotyping and the double standards that exist.

As Madonna took to the stage last week wearing fishnet stockings, she managed to do what she always does: divide opinion. A sign she is more significant that ever, says writer Sali Hughes...

grazia_090412.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/19/paul-van-dyk-at-her-age-madonna-should-know-better/

Paul van Dyk: At her age Madonna should know better!

The dancefloor has become something of a battlefield in the past few weeks, with the verbal shots replacing the pop and locks.

It began last month when Madonna showed up at the Ultra Music Festival and asked the young dance audience, “How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?” — which most assumed to be a thinly veiled reference to ecstasy.

Many in the DJ community, including German trance legend Paul van Dyk, quickly chastised Madonna, who just as quickly defended herself by saying it was a shout-out to the song “Have You Seen Molly” by producer Cedric Gervais, explaining it was really just about a woman named Molly who inspired him to dance.

Van Dyk told the Vancouver Sun…

“Seriously? Are they really thinking that we’re that stupid? Yeah right?

Whenever you see this girl you want to dance? Yeah, cool, man

And this is something where maybe some of the frustration within the electronic — I mean, the real electronic camp — in response to those comments is that we’ve been fighting quite hard to make people understand that this is a serious, real art form with a lot of amazingly creative people in it and not just actually a bunch of drug users.

So finally we are at the point where it is well respected and then someone with the fan base of Madonna, with the responsibility that comes with it, jumps onstage and goes on like that, obviously that’s not the way it should be.

I think there comes a certain responsibility and especially after a certain age you should be wise enough to use it wisely.

I believe that the fact is that I’m authentic and believable.

I’m not working with some freaky pop star that I don’t actually have any relationship with just to do something.

The people that I work with actually are people that I have a very clear either friendship or musical connection (with), something like that. And I think this is what’s real, it’s about music, it’s not just about a bank account, and I this is something that that people appreciate that.”