MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

I love I'm Addicted and hope it's real! Not sure about the other, too. The production sounds a little bit 'cheap'. :) The guy who reviewed the album also said Beautiful Killer and I Fucked Up were his favourite songs. Judging from these instrumentals they really don't sound like standouts or anything super special.

Edited by Zdarlight

If they are removed due to copyright infringement then I would say they are real. I think it's a possibility they are. The lyrics for I'm Addicted look like Madonna lyrics..."I feel it in my waters' LOL

They are fake. And all you have to do is direct those people who have heard the album at the listening party to those links and they will confirm. Notice the dates when they were uploaded. Feb 27th. That is six days ago. The same day the lyric video went up. If they were real, they would have been pulled immediately and definitely by now.

Also, the uploader is the same guy who uploaded a nearly 4 min looped lyric video of the teaser "Girl Gone Wild".

4 pages of a pointless discussion? Damn i thought thaat the previews from the whole album leaked. Oh, what a circus. Ebjoy the music. Comparing Madonna with We found Love or Till the world ends is SO 2010.

Guest bluejean

Ironically I think that period when many thought "gee....how wonderful. She's so mature and grown up now" was the time she was being the least true to herself in some ways.

I don't recall ANYONE loving the whole "Lady of the manor" thing at all. And it was far more short lived than its talked about, some people talk about it like it was her entire marriage and now she's suddenly breaking out of some kind of suppressed conservative state. During that marriage we had What it feels like for a girl video, Drowned World tour, American Life video, swearing inapropriately at various events, the Britney MTV kiss, the Hung Up leotard, sticking a microphone down her pants, the cross controversy, kissing more girls on stage... Apart from one little phase pre American Life there really was no "mature and grown up" Madonna really. I guess its true to say she covered up alot more 1994-2004 but I don't think that had anything to do with conforming, that was just the mindset she was in post Sex and then going through Evita/Ray of Light into being a mother/married woman. I think the Hung Up leotard was a rebellion thing against Guy and since then she has felt compelled to continue it because she's become aware of how much some people object to her being sexy at her age. She can't help but keep pressing those buttons.

I remembered reading her interview where they asked her what Guy thought of Confession and she replied " He think it's SHIT ! ! " hahaha Oh and we also got 13242526 English Roses and assorted children books ( can't remember the names ) during that period too !

I know I shouldn't pay attention, but that is just beyond juvenile and is down right mean. This whole age thing is so disrespectful. I'd love to see whoever this douche is to say these things to her face.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

They hate Madonna and will make anything into something negative. They stan for Janet and I think Beyonce. They also seem to dislike Rihanna.

yeah, they're awful to rihanna. janet is their thing...and mariah. :confused:

and i know its cliche, but this shit about her age is pathetic. and senseless.

yeah, they're awful to rihanna. janet is their thing...and mariah. :confused:

and i know its cliche, but this shit about her age is pathetic. and senseless.

It's so offensive, and I don't know why more people don't speak out against ageism in general.

They hate Madonna and will make anything into something negative. They stan for Janet and I think Beyonce. They also seem to dislike Rihanna.

So fucking random and ridiculous!

Obviously, and yes they're team JANET and team MJ :lmao:

Why do Janet stans hate Madonna so much?

It makes zero sense.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

It's so offensive, and I don't know why more people don't speak out against ageism in general.

true.

it seems like young people think they will stay that way forever.

granted, i'm not even 23 yet, but i'm well aware that i'll be 53...hopefully.

is 53 really old? i don't consider it to be....not even because of madonna. it just seems so...young...still.

It is and it's stupid considering Janet and Mariah are not exactly spring chickens themselves.

AND considering Madonna looks better than both :lmao:

Obviously, and yes they're team JANET and team MJ :lmao:

Why do Janet stans hate Madonna so much?

It makes zero sense.

:doh: That makes it even worse considering Madonna and MJ were the same age :lol:

I guess they're pressed nobody with sense considers Janet the Queen of Pop over Madonna.

B51Ri.gif

The real humor lies with the delusional Janet fans, that want to nit pick every 'flaw' in Madonna's career, as if Madge at her WORST is comparable to Janet at her finest. Madonna is old, yes, and Janet will be 53 one day as well. She can be deemed 'inappropriate' for her age, yes, and so can Janet (exposing nipples, sex interludes, onstage lapdances). She's very fit, yes, just like Janet USED to be. Madonna never dropped the ball in terms of her weight, appearance, consistent musical output, personal life, and career & the Jackson loons will always envy that. Poor Them.

...But anyway, I'm so pysched for MDNA. Luckily my new, high quality headphones will be shipped in time for me to give the album a good listen :dramatic:

B51Ri.gif

The real humor lies with the delusional Janet fans, that want to nit pick every 'flaw' in Madonna's career, as if Madge at her WORST is comparable to Janet at her finest. Madonna is old, yes, and Janet will be 53 one day as well. She can be deemed 'inappropriate' for her age, yes, and so can Janet (exposing nipples, sex interludes, onstage lapdances). She's very fit, yes, just like Janet USED to be. Madonna never dropped the ball in terms of her weight, appearance, consistent musical output, personal life, and career & the Jackson loons will always envy that. Poor Them.

FACT.

I can only speak for myself but I don't care about Madonna being CUTTING EDGE or RAW. I do want her to be personal in her lyrics but she always is to some extent so she's got that covered. When we get to fun pop songs what I don't understand is that someone in her position can have the CREAM of the crop of songs out there. I mean Rihanna and Britney's teams always get them the best stuff so I don't understand why Madonna has to settle for a song that would barely make it as an album tracks on their albums when she could get an absolute BARN STORMER if she's shopping for demos.

Madonna's frugal. Quality's expensive. Mainstream producers don't want their best material given to legacy artists unable to give them a hit at domestic radio. I'd rather Madonna stay stuck on left American Life for the rest of her career.

B51Ri.gif

Madonna is old, yes, and Janet will be 53 one day as well. She can be deemed 'inappropriate' for her age, yes, and so can Janet (exposing nipples,sex interludes, onstage lapdances).

Gosh I don't dislike Janet or anything but I tried listening through one of her full albums and she was having orgasms every 3 minutes!? What is that about? :lol:

On the topic of MDNA, was this posted already? For fans in Taiwan:

MDNA Pre-Order Offer in Taiwan

Universal Music Taiwan have released information about pre-ordering MDNA. When pre-ordering the MDNA (Deluxe Version) CD from Thursday 01 March to Saturday 24 March from most of the major records stores (priced at NT$438 (around US$14.90).

It comes with a giant poster (70X70CM), Deluxe MDNA cover and a one track Give Me All Your Luvin' (No Rap) single.

mdna_preorder_taiwan_news.jpg

SOURCE: http://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2012/03/mdna-pre-order-offer-in-taiwan.html