Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

Hey all of our Madonna fans! She will preview ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ video on @AmericanIdol Thursday February 2nd! (Via: @digitalspy)

The single cover is AMAZING! It really seems that she had lots of fun doing the shoot and that's a very good sign! Now, if you compare this cover with the one from HC's lead single (4 Minutes), there's really no comparison....Again, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :wow:

The only thing I'm worried about is that there is no mention in the press release about a CD release of GMAYL...I really, really hope that there will be a CD single, I don't want THE NEW SINGLE FROM MADONNA in shitty, lossy iTunes format. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Nonoka

Guest groovyguy

http://cocoperez.com/2012-01-30-madonna-is-a-megabrand-with-various-business-ventures-for-2012/?from=PH

Madonna Is Taking Over 2012

Madonna has a very busy year ahead of her.

Aside from the premiere of her new film W.E., Madonna is also working on her clothing label Material Girl, her first fragrance, a new record, a tour, and she’s performing this Sunday at the Super Bowl.

And despite working so much, even those in her business circles are excited to be near her.

Dari Marder, the Chief Marketing Officer of Iconix Brand Group who developed Madge’s clothing line, reveals:

"At a photo shoot, say, I have to be professional and process what she's saying, but I can't help but think, 'Madonna's whispering in my ear, ohmygodohmygodohmygod.”

As for Madonna’s work ethic and various ventures, Marder adds:

"She's able to keep her finger on the pulse because she's very collaborative, working with people in different fields who impart a freshness to her work. I think that says a lot about her as a person."

Which of Madonna's business ventures are you most excited for this year?

Phew, the forum is back! About the iTunes exclusive does anybody know what it means for the chart eligibility of the album and single? I think in the UK at least GMAYL would be ineligible to chart as long as it is tied to the album pre-order.

Please, dear God, let it be a 12" VINYL of that cover, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm hoping for vinyl too. No mention on Amazon though yet.

But yes, the walking bit was very American Life. Do we know who the choreographer is for the video?

Please, dear God, let it be a 12" VINYL of that cover, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, please..... I need this pic big ;-.

I want everything released on vinyl.

Phew, the forum is back! About the iTunes exclusive does anybody know what it means for the chart eligibility of the album and single? I think in the UK at least GMAYL would be ineligible to chart as long as it is tied to the album pre-order.

Oh no that's a bit rubbish if the track is not eligible for the charts.

Yeah and fxxk ITunes - what about us that aren't Apple whores?