Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Hey DreamT- consumers get the track if they pre-order the album or just purchase the track without pre-ordering. Both count as a sale. In the week the album is released, there probably will be "negative" sales for the single, as has happened with other singles that were available as part of a pre-order deal.

Guest Fukujima

first of all: fuck Warners!

I was surprised to see the cover actually.. i was expecting something tacky and supercolored ala LaCahapelle..while this is really simple and in black and white...love that she is not wearing a cheerleader outift too!!!

so basically her hair for the Smirnoff event was the same as for the video wasn't it??

gosh it's been a long time since i have been so excited for M

Edited by Fukujima

first of all: fuck Warners!

I was surprised to see the cover actually.. i was expecting something tacky and supercolored ala LaCahapelle..while this is really simple and in black and white...love that she is not wearing a cheerleader outift too!!!

so basically her hair for the Smirnoff event was the same as for the video wasn't it??

gosh it's been a long time since i have been so excited for M

thats the best hair she had in 10 years (or more).

Guest Lovesong

Please, dear God, let it be a 12" VINYL of that cover, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they will maybe release vinyl... I really hope!!!! or cd single, picture disc...

that single cover is definetly one of her best, I hope the album cover comes from this session.

Didn't they already say the album shoot had a much different hair style and wardrobe?

Guest groovyguy

Interscope Promotion @INTERSCOPEPROMO

Lots of #Madonna news "GiveMeAllYourLuvin' feat. @NICKIMINAJ@MIAuniverse lands at US Radio Friday at 9am EST/6am PST via efolio