M's New Album Title: M.D.N.A.

Flip The Switch

you realise its a play on MDMA which is the drug of choice amongst most young people these days, its the best drug around, AMAZING TITLE :lmao:

And it was the drug Madonna herself took in the early 80s as she entered the gay club scene and decided she wanted to change the face of pop music FOREVER! It's a play on a words, it's a subtle anecdote...it's brilliant

God, this has made my day. I'm so relieved that the title is not the bland and unoriginal LUV. MDNA!!! ha-ha, I LUVZ it!!! The first thing that came into my mind when I read it was that it's an abbreviation for Madonna (kinda like LDN is for London) but now I see it has multiple meanings. It's simply fantastic.

D-N-A

Madonna!

R-N-A

Mitochondria!

I see you coming and I don't wanna know your membrane

D-N-A

Madonna!

I see you coming and you're gonna have to synthesise your protein

:rotfl:

I was hoping the LUV title wasn't true, I definitely like this better than that. It was also rumored she would call it MADONNA which is pretty sacrilege to me because there just can't be another "Madonna" album. I like this....I like how it has double meanings. It's kind of like the 2012/impatient generation/text version of MADONNA :lol: which of course could signify her "new beginning" with LN. Also, of course it could be interpreted as M's DNA. Honestly, the first thing I thought of when I first looked at it was ecstasy! :fag: I'm sure she considered that too. I like it better without the periods.

My already high excitement level for this album is now through the roof!! Gimme GAYL, the album, the Superbowl performance the TOUR!! :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

hmmm... i wonder how BRIDGESTONE and the SuperBowl community will react to this clever MDNA album title... controversialdonna indeed...

She's going to pretend she's never heard of the drug I'm sure :lmao:

The Title I love IT IT IT... The bad thing is the non English speakers would not get its 100 meanings!

i didn't know it at first, i thought it's just M/s DNA... but when i learned of its allusion to a popular drug... HA! Brilliant!

And it was the drug Madonna herself took in the early 80s as she entered the gay club scene and decided she wanted to change the face of pop music FOREVER! It's a play on a words, it's a subtle anecdote...it's brilliant

Didn't she only take it once and say it wasn't for her?

Either way, I love it! Clean, simple with a cheeky wink. :p

Best of all, it will put that crap post to bed where people suggest the most horrendous, pretentious titles.