M's New Album Title: M.D.N.A.

Flip The Switch

I just woke up and there was a notification on my itouch that said (Madonna's new album title is M.D.N.A) from her official app. I was shocked!! definitely unexpected and above all , BRILLIANT!! I'm so relieved she didn't name it luv yahoorelief.gif

MADONNA - MDNA with a lead single featuring MIA and the art work my MERT AND MARCUS

im not referring to the use of M's im just saying what a cool collection of imagery/artists/titles etc...

I just woke up and there was a notification on my itouch that said (Madonna's new album title is M.D.N.A) from her official app. I was shocked!! definitely unexpected and above all , BRILLIANT!! I'm so relieved she didn't name it luv yahoorelief.gif

there is MADONNA app? is it donwloadable somewhere?

Lol @ all the people who didn't first get the ref to MDMA at first...y'all are angels :)

Only after I googled "mdna" ( :lmao: , I know) did I learn that the drug is abbreviated "mdma". @ first I actually thought that the drug was called "mdna" just like the album title.

Well good for Madonna for still being able to start controversy (well, it's not that huge yet, but I think in a few weeks/months people will start talking about the possible refference).

Did I mention how much I like the album title? :bow:

I've had so much on the NYE party and after after after parties

It makes you feel high as f*ck and horny as hell! Everything becomes perfect!

One thing that's not so perfect though is the huge comedown afterwards

#DearLord

It's the love drug, alright! All I know is I will be taking pleentyy of MDMA at the concert this summer ;)

I've had so much on the NYE party and after after after parties

It makes you feel high as f*ck and horny as hell! Everything becomes perfect!

One thing that's not so perfect though is the huge comedown afterwards

#DearLord

That could be the essence of this album. High dance energy tracks :D and some sad ballads in the end :( .

I like that! :thumbsup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2085310/Madonna-teams-elegant-dress-biker-gloves-Coco-Chanel.html

Daily Mail are reporting on MDNA, Graham Norton plus the W/E photocall, saying she looks like shes in her 30s :shock:

This is 2012 the end of the world afterall :shock: