Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest northernlad

I've actually liked some of the "bonus tracks" on other artists albums better than what's on the actual album

That's part of the reason it's offensive. Good or bad bonus tracks it makes a mockery of the album as an art form... or something.

That's part of the reason it's offensive. Good or bad bonus tracks it makes a mockery of the album as an art form... or something.

It doesn't remove or lower anything from the project. It's just a nice added bonus.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6174

While fans eagerly await icon Madonna’s next album, her choreographers Rich and Tone Talauega dished to OK! magazine about what to expect from what they call her “best” record yet, after getting a sneak peek from the singer herself.

"She kind of went back to her roots of electronic music in a way," Rich told OK! at the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project final event last week. "It's definitely got a different twist to it. It's very good."

"This is a couple levels up from her last album," said, Rich added that "this definitely has to be her best album," while they both agree that Madonna "knows how to bring the energy together!"

Either way, this is THE album that will probably define her career for the next decade. Some people say she doesnt have anything else to prove, but its exactly the other way. Now at 53yo she has to prove more then ever before! There is a lot of competition and she clearly wants to be part of the game. I hope she really delivers.

It's dumbasses who call themselves "fans" even though they're unable to stand by the person they're rooting for.

:clap::bow: Yes to even hear the words "she's done, her career is over" is sad. I don't think her career is over and the same people who are denouncing her now will be singing a different tune if she announced retirement tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they'll be heartbroken by that. I know I will!! :thumbsup:

:clap::bow: Yes to even hear the words "she's done, her career is over" is sad. I don't think her career is over and the same people who are denouncing her now will be singing a different tune if she announced retirement tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they'll be heartbroken by that. I know I will!! :thumbsup:

I hope she NEVER FUCKING STOPS!!!! :clap:

Edited by Kydonna

Everytime Madonna does a new album,there are always insiders who insist that it's her "best work" :lmao: I think I'll wait and decide for myself.

it's really getting tiresome, they do that for all artist... best work, best work... hohum... just bring on the music and be done with it...

Don't really remember reading any comments about "her best work" for Hard candy, Confessions, and definitely not American Life. So it's nice to have that coming from someone rather than the artist herself for this new album. At least she's not proclaiming it "The best album of the decade"...

it's really getting tiresome, they do that for all artist... best work, best work... hohum... just bring on the music and be done with it...

Don't really remember reading any comments about "her best work" for Hard candy, Confessions, and definitely not American Life. So it's nice to have that coming from someone rather than the artist herself for this new album. At least she's not proclaiming it "The best album of the decade"...

I do feel like we always hear that shit from someone though - Liz Smith or Liz R. or Guy. American Life was the only album that had somewhat bad buzz before it was release with all those rumors that Warner wanted her to re-record parts of it and not wanting to pay for the album photoshoot. Not sure they were true, but there wasn't great buzz that's for sure.

I never trust anyone's hyperbole. Let alone the fans in here.