Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

11 minutes ago, promise to try said:

please, the president of the USA  saying that he would have never imagined terrorists beheading children🤣 most of the terrorist groups in the world have had relations with the USA, and the government of the USA has done horrible things too since...sorry, this is...hay que joderse, the president of the USA saying this...hay que joderse

I know jajaja.

5 hours ago, Acediace said:

Never in my life,I remember such a denial for horrible stuff that happened after terror attacks. I see so many people, here and on social media doing their best to proof that there were no beheaded children as if this is what makes Hamas more human. There is literally footage all over social media of images and videos and reportes of so many networks of burned houses, ruins, burned bodies, terrorists shooting everywhere, people grabbed into Gaza, there's a video of terrorists with an axe crashing a person..... there are survivors who are telling the most horrible stories that you can imagine.

But no. People are doing their best to deny, to find justification and there are protestors in so many countries that are celebrating, mocking Jewish like "Ohh people died??? Booohoooo🤣🤣🤣" and feeling proud.

I don't remember people after 9/11 were like - "well yeah but like I mean they probably were nice to them at these planes soooo......." or "well yesssss but I mean like, USA did horrible stuff in the past sooooo......." or after Isis terror attack "well I mean but we should really ask why??? Soo... and probably they just used a bomb, they didn't like butchered people. I mean do you remember how many people died because of the USA??? Soooooooo........"

Disgusted. Really

People really don't understand what happened. Or they do but try really hard to dehumanize Israel. Disgusted by the world right now and it makes be more afraid. Disgusting. It's not about Jews and Muslims, it's about a fucking terrorist worst than isis that went wild on people. Not only Jewish, not only Israelis. There are so many Arabs and people around the world that were murdered and kidnapped In these events...

Disgusting

I knew that Israel would never get support from the world but after something like this? Disgusting

"Buttt I m3ann likeeeee, let's try to seee their perspectiveeeeeee"

Fuck you all really

the post was about Biden claiming he had seen pictures of beheaded babies and the denial of these claims a day later from a white house spokesperson .I personally don't deny the brutality of the attack and the shock of how unhuman the attack was 

as for the support of the world for Israel  it's pretty apparent , i'm sorry that you don't see it

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

In the end it was not true that about the babies. But they got what they wanted, that people didn’t speak about the babies really dying in Gaza. 

I planned to mute this conversation and not respond anymore. But I will respond to this - there are images on social media, you just need to look for them. there is an official list of victims ( so far), you will be shocked to see their ages. Stop writing that it's not true. just stop. I'm definitely not gonna put the list here, but If you want, DM me.

2 minutes ago, Acediace said:

I planned to mute this conversation and not respond anymore. But I will respond to this - there are images on social media, you just need to look for them. there is an official list of victims ( so far), you will be shocked to see their ages. Stop writing that it's not true. just stop. I'm definitely not gonna put the list here, but If you want, DM me.

Oh don’t worry I believe you. It is simply that we expect more from a democratic state than a terror group.

30 minutes ago, Acediace said:

No-one is saying children haven't been murdered. On both sides. People are questioning a very specific claim about beheadings, which shot around the world and has then been retracted because no-one can verify it and the IDF says it won't verify it 'because it would be disrespectful' (while they have already rushed out social media adverts using the claim). You already presented social media images as proof of Palestinian barbarity and they turned out to be images of Palestinian children, so 'there are images on social media' doesn't really mean much here.

4 minutes ago, debord said:

No-one is saying children haven't been murdered. On both sides. People are questioning a very specific claim about beheadings, which shot around the world and has then been retracted because no-one can verify it and the IDF says it won't verify it 'because it would be disrespectful' (while they have already rushed out social media adverts using the claim). You already presented social media images as proof of Palestinian barbarity and they turned out to be images of Palestinian children, so 'there are images on social media' doesn't really mean much here.

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't put any images over here. I did put twitters links of reporters or textes. None of these has anything to do with children at all and I'm definitely not gonna put stuff like these here or false information. 

But whatever... Think whatever you want 

3 minutes ago, Acediace said:

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't put any images over here. I did put twitters links of reporters or textes. None of these has anything to do with children at all and I'm definitely not gonna put stuff like these here or false information. 

But whatever... Think whatever you want 

No, you haven't just put 'reporters', you've put outright propagandists and clips without context too, then get furious when some of the veracity is questioned. You brought up the 'murdered' German woman whose mother then said she was alive. You repeatedly and angrily denied Israel had used chemical weapons then have just steadfastly avoided the topic when you were proved wrong. As I said, if anyone pointed towards the scores of videos online suggesting Israel is now using chemical weapons on Gaza, I'm sure you'd suddenly be very keen on independent verification, so let's at least have the same standards consistently.

10 minutes ago, debord said:

No, you haven't just put 'reporters', you've put outright propagandists and clips without context too, then get furious when some of the veracity is questioned. You brought up the 'murdered' German woman whose mother then said she was alive. You repeatedly and angrily denied Israel had used chemical weapons then have just steadfastly avoided the topic when you were proved wrong. As I said, if anyone pointed towards the scores of videos online suggesting Israel is now using chemical weapons on Gaza, I'm sure you'd suddenly be very keen on independent verification, so let's at least have the same standards consistently.

All of the videos in the links I've shared are from Israel, with Israelis (or tourists) victims. 

And yes, you absolutely right about the German woman, at first everyone thought that she was dead in the video but apparently she was just unconscious. What a relief!!! They didn't paraded her dead naked body, thay paraded her unconscious naked body after kidnapping her to Gaza. Ohhh what a relief 

And I avoided the topic because there's no point. I'm still saying you are wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Acediace said:

All of the videos in the links I've shared are from Israel, with Israelis (or tourists) victims. 

And yes, you absolutely right about the German woman, at first everyone thought that she was dead in the video but apparently she was just unconscious. What a relief!!! They didn't paraded her dead naked body, thay paraded her unconscious naked body after kidnapping her to Gaza. Ohhh what a relief 

And I avoided the topic because there's no point. I'm still saying you are wrong. 

I'm wrong after producing members of the Israeli government admitting it? How far down the rabbit hole are you?

And yes, it does matter if someone claimed to be murdered is still alive. The response to that isn't 'it doesn't matter cos it's still bad', cos we're adults with functioning minds and the truth matters in this situation.  You can't complain about people questioning stories but also respond to spreading incorrect info by saying you're still basically right and it's the people who are correct who are still the issue.

14 minutes ago, debord said:

I'm wrong after producing members of the Israeli government admitting it? How far down the rabbit hole are you?

And yes, it does matter if someone claimed to be murdered is still alive. The response to that isn't 'it doesn't matter cos it's still bad', cos we're adults with functioning minds and the truth matters in this situation.  You can't complain about people questioning stories but also respond to spreading incorrect info by saying you're still basically right and it's the people who are correct who are still the issue.

The false information about that specific girl (her name is Shani btw) was semi-false at first because that the only evidence abut her place was the video of her body on a back of a truck in the middle of crowd in Gaza. So everybody thought thay she is dead. Afterwards, her mother or sister said that they got information that she is alive and she was only unconscious. There wasn't any intention to spread false information about her.

Than Agian like I've said before. I don't know where you are from nor I care. You keep arguing with me about x y  as if they change any bigger picture. They don't. 

I really don't see any point to keep up with this. I don't care what you think aboit what I'm trying to do over here. I'm not doing propaganda over here in a madonna forum. Some opinions of madonna fans are not gonna effect anything. There is no point for me to spread false information, I'm not gaining anything from this.

Belive me, or don't, it really doesn't  matter at the end of the day

55 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What about Justin Beaver posting pray for Israel and he posted the destructed Gaza thinking it’s Israel? Says it all 

Similar thing with Jamie Lee Curtis.

6 minutes ago, Acediace said:

The false information about that specific girl (her name is Shani btw) was semi-false at first because that the only evidence abut her place was the video of her body on a back of a truck in the middle of crowd in Gaza. So everybody thought thay she is dead. Afterwards, her mother or sister said that they got information that she is alive and she was only unconscious. There wasn't any intention to spread false information about her.

Than Agian like I've said before. I don't know where you are from nor I care. You keep arguing with me about x y  as if they change any bigger picture. They don't. 

I really don't see any point to keep up with this. I don't care what you think aboit what I'm trying to do over here. I'm not doing propaganda over here in a madonna forum. Some opinions of madonna fans are not gonna effect anything. There is no point for me to spread false information, I'm not gaining anything from this.

Belive me, or don't, it really doesn't  matter at the end of the day

I think the truth matters, especially in a situation like this, and the way in which you vociferously deny anything that makes Israel look bad (even when it's categorically true) but dismiss and make excuses for things which are untrue about Palestinians is evident.

5 minutes ago, GOD said:

Similar thing with Jamie Lee Curtis.

It’s normal. Maybe they have no idea of what is happening there. For example Palestine health workers given permit by Israel to go grab injured people only for the ambulances to be bombed. It happened yesterday.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It’s normal. Maybe they have no idea of what is happening there. For example Palestine health workers given permit by Israel to go grab injured people only for the ambulances to be bombed. It happened yesterday.

And here again, my point. You are so quick to question the integrity of stories that you see about action done by hamas on Israelis, but you are so quick to belive a complete illogical story like that.

In no way Palestinian asks Israel permission to enter areas with ambulances to take care of injured people. Do you really think that Palestinian will ask anything from Israel right now? That there is any communication between Israel and Gaza? Yeah? No, there is zero communication between them

If israel wants to bomb an ambulances and medical worker, they can just bomb rhe hospitals or medical center without pulling tricks

40 minutes ago, Acediace said:

And here again, my point. You are so quick to question the integrity of stories that you see about action done by hamas on Israelis, but you are so quick to belive a complete illogical story like that.

In no way Palestinian asks Israel permission to enter areas with ambulances to take care of injured people. Do you really think that Palestinian will ask anything from Israel right now? That there is any communication between Israel and Gaza? Yeah? No, there is zero communication between them

If israel wants to bomb an ambulances and medical worker, they can just bomb rhe hospitals or medical center without pulling tricks

You're just illustrating exactly what I said? So it doesn't matter if the IDF keeps saying it has no info on beheadings, then says it won't confirm them, and no-one can verify it, cos Hamas are bad anyway, but someone reporting what medical organisations and charities working in Gaza are saying are believing lies? You literally have nothing going on but an obsessive belief that Israel is entirely in the right and Palestine is completely evil and wicked.

6 minutes ago, debord said:

You're just illustrating exactly what I said? So it doesn't matter if the IDF keeps saying it has no info on beheadings, then says it won't confirm them, and no-one can verify it, cos Hamas are bad anyway, but someone reporting what medical organisations and charities working in Gaza are saying are believing lies? You literally have nothing going on but an obsessive belief that Israel is entirely in the right and Palestine is completely evil and wicked.

Hamas is completely evil and wicked, not Palestine 

3 minutes ago, Acediace said:

Hamas is completely evil and wicked, not Palestine 

Well it's overwhelmingly not Hamas who are currently being slaughtered and it's not Hamas who are in ambulances which credible orgs are claiming are being bombed, or the hospitals and schools and homes which are being pulverised. So if your issue is with Hamas, why do you feel the need to immediately suggest that this is a lie? Absolutely no-one in this thread has denied that Hamas has used awful violence and killed civilians.

Oh do not get me wrong. Israel is making a chaos in Gaza right now and Huge amount of people are going to die. I'm saying that Thinking that there's any communication between Palestinian and Israel right now is illogical. Again, I'm not saying that they are not getting hurt. Blame hamas. They knew exactly what is going to happened. They didn't thought they are gonna murder Israel.

11 minutes ago, Acediace said:

Oh do not get me wrong. Israel is making a chaos in Gaza right now and Huge amount of people are going to die. I'm saying that Thinking that there's any communication between Palestinian and Israel right now is illogical. Again, I'm not saying that they are not getting hurt. Blame hamas. They knew exactly what is going to happened. They didn't thought they are gonna murder Israel.

So by that logic we can blame Israel for the Hamas attack, unless the hundreds of murdered Palestinians prior to this this year don't matter to you. And round and round we go.

1 hour ago, Acediace said:

Hello, words from official sources.

2 minutes ago, Camacho said:

I don’t

thin Israel realizes that this is the first big confrontation with social media. The image of the country is going to go to the pits.

Meanwhile the UNO begs Israel not to target hospitals