Jump to content

New war in Europe, courtesy of Putin


Recommended Posts

There will be no revolution because Russians are obedient and brainwashed and Putin's close circle is not bright enough to stage one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gaudet said:

 

 

 

 

But Iran!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Junior said:


 

 

if this is really hillary´s answer...nothing but respect for her in this case!😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Europe's far-right denounces Russia-Ukraine war but blames West

Aww, doesn't it sound familiar?

And Le Pen denouncing Putin when she used Russian banks tied to Putin to fund her party's campaigns is the bogey on top of a shit cake.

Far-right supporters blaming the West, distinguishing themselves for being eternal hypocritical wankers.

:lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Ukrainian counselor to the President, Oleksiy Arestovych, in 2019:

 

Holy shit. That is actually kind of creepy how accurate this person's predictions were. It's quite something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, air1975 said:

Holy shit. That is actually kind of creepy how accurate this person's predictions were. It's quite something. 

Uou! I m shook!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Europe's far-right denounces Russia-Ukraine war but blames West

Aww, doesn't it sound familiar?

And Le Pen denouncing Putin when she used Russian banks tied to Putin to fund her party's campaigns is the bogey on top of a shit cake.

Far-right supporters blaming the West, distinguishing themselves for being eternal hypocritical wankers.

:lmao:

They’re financed by Russia. Expect a big big downfall for these parties without the money and the social media bots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Putin was bringing so much pain and disrupting democracies in the west without lifting a finger. And all gone to the pits because in the end he was really a useless strategist :rotfl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ukraine and Russia draw up neutrality plan to end war

Fifteen-point draft deal would involve Kyiv renouncing Nato ambitions in return for security guarantees
 
 
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
https://www.ft.com/content/7b341e46-d375-4817-be67-802b7fa77ef1

Ukraine and Russia have made significant progress on a tentative 15-point peace plan including a ceasefire and Russian withdrawal if Kyiv declares neutrality and accepts limits on its armed forces, according to three people involved in the talks.
 
The proposed deal, which Ukrainian and Russian negotiators discussed in full for the first time on Monday, would involve Kyiv renouncing its ambitions to join Nato and promising not to host foreign military bases or weaponry in exchange for protection from allies such as the US, UK and Turkey, the people said.
 
The nature of western guarantees for Ukrainian security — and their acceptability to Moscow — could yet prove to be a big obstacle to any deal, as could the status of Ukrainian territories seized by Russia and its proxies in 2014. A 1994 agreement underpinning Ukrainian security failed to prevent Russian aggression against its neighbour.
 
Although Moscow and Kyiv both said that they had made progress on the terms of a deal, Ukrainian officials remain sceptical Russian president Vladimir Putin is fully committed to peace and worry that Moscow could be buying time to regroup its forces and resume its offensive. Putin showed no sign of compromise on Wednesday, vowing Moscow would achieve all of its war aims in Ukraine. “We will never allow Ukraine to become a stronghold of aggressive actions against our country,” he said.
 
Mykhailo Podolyak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky, told the Financial Times that any deal would involve “the troops of the Russian Federation in any case leaving the territory of Ukraine” captured since the invasion began on February 24 — namely southern regions along the Azov and Black seas, as well as territory to the east and north of Kyiv. Ukraine would maintain its armed forces but would be obliged to stay outside military alliances such as Nato and refrain from hosting foreign military bases on its territory.
 
Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Wednesday that neutrality for Ukraine based on the status of Austria or Sweden was a possibility. “This option is really being discussed now, and is one that can be considered neutral,” said Peskov. Sergei Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minister, said that “absolutely specific wordings” were “close to being agreed” in the negotiations.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the Ukraine resisting so much Putin is loosing face and that is what makes him really dangerous.  I hope I am wrong though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

With the Ukraine resisting so much Putin is loosing face and that is what makes him really dangerous.  I hope I am wrong though

You are not wrong unfortunately. I feel sick, because Putler seems to have changed his course from fast war into slow piece by piece very distructive war and they try to take away all of Ukraine blacksea coast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, elijah said:

You are not wrong unfortunately. I feel sick, because Putler seems to have changed his course from fast war into slow piece by piece very distructive war and they try to take away all of Ukraine blacksea coast.

Putin will try something really evil. I am not pessimistic, but he won't show weakness and for that I think he will even use some crazy weapon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest CzarnaWisnia

"The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, announced this Sunday that during the current martial law the activity of several political parties is suspended, due to the large-scale war waged by the Russian Federation and the links of some of them with this country. In a video released this morning on the Ukrainian presidency's website, Zelenzki reported that the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine decided to suspend the activity of [the principal opposition party] “Opposition Platform - For Life”, “Sharia Party”, “Our”, “Opposition Bloc”, “Left Opposition”, “Union of Left Forces”, “State”,” Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine”. “Socialist Party”, “Socialists” and “Bloc of Vladimir Saldo”, among others."

https://www.infobae.com/en/2022/03/20/zelenski-suspends-multi-party-activity-during-martial-law/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

"The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, announced this Sunday that during the current martial law the activity of several political parties is suspended, due to the large-scale war waged by the Russian Federation and the links of some of them with this country. In a video released this morning on the Ukrainian presidency's website, Zelenzki reported that the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine decided to suspend the activity of [the principal opposition party] “Opposition Platform - For Life”, “Sharia Party”, “Our”, “Opposition Bloc”, “Left Opposition”, “Union of Left Forces”, “State”,” Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine”. “Socialist Party”, “Socialists” and “Bloc of Vladimir Saldo”, among others."

https://www.infobae.com/en/2022/03/20/zelenski-suspends-multi-party-activity-during-martial-law/

Its logical. I dont see why you always try to paint Ukraine as "Nazi" while lowkey jerking Putler. Its disgusting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, elijah said:

Its logical. I dont see why you always try to paint Ukraine as "Nazi" while lowkey jerking Putler. Its disgusting

Exactly. They are AT WAR. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same with the rest of the EU. I’ve read many Twitter comments from journalism friends clutching their pearls because several Russian outlets will be blocked in the EU. It’s pretty clear they have no idea what a war is and right now the EU is in the middle of an economic and information war with Russia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Same with the rest of the EU. I’ve read many Twitter comments from journalism friends clutching their pearls because several Russian outlets will be blocked in the EU. It’s pretty clear they have no idea what a war is and right now the EU is in the middle of an economic and information war with Russia.

Not to mention I have stressed that Russia has been at a hybrid information war with the West (EU, USA, UK, AUS, CAN etc.) since at least 2014, emboldening neonazis, eroding the faith of the not so well educated people in the states institutions of the respective state and practically dividing the western states from within. That hybrid war has had spectacular success in Eastern Europe, especially in Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic. Practically there are STILL many LOCAL newslets with antiEU rhetoric/proPutin right under EU's nose, directly financed by Putin. He has invested ALOT after Cremea annexation in buying western politicians and media in trying to sow divisions. I am sure that he was encouraged financially Brexit, Trump, Catalunia "referendums", yellow vests in France etc. The more I think about it, the more I get that he has been VERY SUCCESSFUL at any of his endeavours, which makes me very very very scared for Ukraine and Europe in general.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, elijah said:

Not to mention I have stressed that Russia has been at a hybrid information war with the West (EU, USA, UK, AUS, CAN etc.) since at least 2014, emboldening neonazis, eroding the faith of the not so well educated people in the states institutions of the respective state and practically dividing the western states from within. That hybrid war has had spectacular success in Eastern Europe, especially in Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic. Practically there are STILL many LOCAL newslets with antiEU rhetoric/proPutin right under EU's nose, directly financed by Putin. He has invested ALOT after Cremea annexation in buying western politicians and media in trying to sow divisions. I am sure that he was encouraged financially Brexit, Trump, Catalunia "referendums", yellow vests in France etc. 

Let’s see if this new sanctions era stops Russian funding of bot farms and shit media outlets 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...