COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

Wear Mask

Wash hands regularly 

Use hand sanitiser 

Avoid touching face / nose / eyes / lips 

Do not shake hands or kiss ( as greeting or saying goodbye )

DO NOT share any personal things ( have your own set of utensils like fork/spoon/knife / cup/ glass etc I know it sounds silly but those things will have one's saliva on them . It will be strange in the beginning but you will get use to it . ) 

We as one world have to come together and help combat this virus . It sounds noble , pretentious and ridiculous but this is what everybody on here and around the world  is doing at the moment I think . 

85242849_2661742550587742_3294111423495405568_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Butter9 said:

Wear Mask

Wash hands regularly 

Use hand sanitiser 

Avoid touching face / nose / eyes / lips 

Do not shake hands or kiss ( as greeting or saying goodbye )

DO NOT share any personal things ( have your own set of utensils like fork/spoon/knife / cup/ glass etc I know it sounds silly but those things will have one's saliva on them . It will be strange in the beginning but you will get use to it . ) 

We as one world have to come together and help combat this virus . It sounds noble , pretentious and ridiculous but this is what everybody on here and around the world  is doing at the moment I think . 

85242849_2661742550587742_3294111423495405568_n.jpg

Where's the "NO SEX"? :1251: 

12 hours ago, karbatal said:

I've been reading and masks don't protect eyes and make you touch your face to adjust it. On the other hand others say that it prevents saliva and air particles to travel. That's why they're flip flopping. There's no consensus because what really would be effective would be to combine the mask with some screen mask. 

13 hours ago, horn said:

Where's the "NO SEX"? :1251: 

We don't have sex in Thailand . 

20 hours ago, karbatal said:

I've been reading and masks don't protect eyes and make you touch your face to adjust it. On the other hand others say that it prevents saliva and air particles to travel. That's why they're flip flopping. There's no consensus because what really would be effective would be to combine the mask with some screen mask. 

I think masks are more effective in stopping people with the virus to spread it to others. Other than that, the fine tiny particles could still come in the side ways.

6 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Here are some of the other self-righteous people screaming “mass hysteria” and “flu outsold” at this pandemic.....

I curse these people to contract Coronavirus!

Guest jamesshot

All US officials are saying next week is going to be really bad, not to go to the grocery store or anywhere. They said deaths will accelerate alarmingly. 

13 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Did anyone read the report on the WHO website, that RIMMING explicitly is forbidden :rotfl: 

This is the worse news!:cries:

What concerns me is how many people can’t comprehend how dangerous and fast this virus is.  Words like “peak deaths” and “active cases” have some people thinking this about to wrap up. I’ve seen people post things like “oh it’s about to hit peak number of fatalities so we should be back to normal in a couple of weeks.”  Or if active cases go down for a day, they think the problem is solved. People can’t grasp that this is going to last for a long time.

10 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital 

and I bet a prime minister doesn´t go to a hospital just for aspirins...