Your Madame X

Madame X Playlist:

I sometimes find the flow a little disruptive and wanted to incorporate the additional tracks. Made a playlist in this order and kinda like how it flows. Even on a loop there is a nice flow from I Rise back into into Dark Ballet. Give it a try.... or not ... 

Dark Ballet
Killers
Extreme Occident
God Control
Future
Batuka
Crave
Crazy
Come Alive
Funana
Medellin
Faz Gostoso
Bitch I'm Loca
Soltera
Back That Up
Ciao Bella
I don't search I find
Looking for Mercy
I Rise

Has anyone else made their own Madame X playlist? What's your best flow?

Actually this is the first album since confessions that the order of tracks is perfect, it obvious that alot of thought was put into the order of the tracks. I can't immagine changing the order.

I’m playing with a track list that doesn’t front load the experimental stuff. But i have unknowingly front loaded the features and the Portuguese tracks! Still, this flow is more enjoyable to me:

Medellin

faz gostoso

future

crazy

Killers

batuka

ciao bella

Dark ballet

god control

come alive

Extreme occident

crave

i don’t search

I rise

funana 

I would only: 

1) delete "Crazy" (not sorry, I really really really hate her songs like "Body Shop", "Cherish" and this one, I am the SKIN, IMPRESSIVE INSTANT, EXTREME OCCIDENT type of bitch) 

2) put "Ciao Bella" as the closing track,

And still haven't decided where "Funana" should be located

NOTHING else needs to be reworked. Everything else is perfect the way it is. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

My MX for now:

God Control

Batuka

Killers

Crazy

Crave

Come Alive

Medellin

Faz Gostoso

Ciao Bella

Looking For Mercy

Extreme Occident

Dark Ballet

I Rise

Guest CzarnaWisnia

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I would only: 

1) delete "Crazy" (not sorry, I really really really hate her songs like "Body Shop", "Cherish" and this one, I am the SKIN, IMPRESSIVE INSTANT, EXTREME OCCIDENT type of bitch)

my favourite song  :lmao:

We should get married, we could start bickering right away.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
5 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I know someone quoted me but I won't even bother to read what he or she actually wrote. If anything, I hate those songs even more now. :smoke: 

I don’t really think this album needs to be tinkered with when it comes to sequencing. You kind of lose the entire point of she was trying to do with this record if you start cutting and pasting with Madame X. 

That being said, as much as adore I Don’t Search I Find it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb on the album. In my opinion, it would’ve been better on Rebel Heart. 

The only change I’ve made is that Come Alive comes before Faz Gostoso. I love how the other one ends with “come alive, come alive” and the other one starts “come baby come”. Other than that, I think the original sequencing is perfect.

At the moment I can’t say there’s anything I’d change on this album. I might go to play a certain song, but then I end up just playing the whole thing again - it’s wonderful. 

First album since Hard Candy where I’ve not felt the need to create my own version.  

4 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

The deluxe edition (without the second CD) is perfect as it is. 

It is ! The standard edits. don't exist as far as I'm concerned , not for MDNA ,not for Rebel Heart and def. not for Madame X . They really worked out the sequencing perfectly this time , it's like storytelling , like one song indispensably leads to another 

Medellin

Batuka

Faz Gostoso

Bitch Im Loca

Future

God Control

Come Alive

Crave

Crazy

Dark Ballet

Killers Who Are Partying

I Rise

Looking For Mercy

Extreme Occident

Pretty much perfect but here's my preffered tracklist :

1. Medellin

2. Dark Ballet

3. God Control

4. Future

5. Batuka

6. Killers Who Are Partying

7. Crave

8. Crazy

9. Come Alive

10. Extreme Occident

11. I Don't Search I Find

12. Looking For Mercy

13. I Rise

Disc 2 Bonus tracks

1. Faz Gostoso (stands out like a sore thumb on the main album)

2. Bitch I'm Loca (same as above)

3. Back That Up To The Beat (Bonus material)

4. Funana (Bonus material)

5. Ciao Bella (Great song to end Deluxe Bonus, like I Rise is the perfect end for the main album)

This tracklist is her vision, how she wanted her album presented and discovered. It's perfect to be honest. It's not like Rebel Heart where it made sense for us to get rid of the filler. There's no filler in Madame X. Every song is essential and the sequencing is essential to achieve the journey she wanted to take us on. 

The track listing is actually pretty decent but I'd make a few changes...

Dark Ballet

God Control

Medellin

Future

Batuka

Killers...

Crave

Crazy

Come Alive

Ciao Bella

Extreme Occident

Faz Gostoso

Bitch I'm Loca

Looking for Mercy

I Don't Search I Find

Bonus tracks: I Rise, Funana, Back That Up

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I disagree. I don't like the tracklist as it is, I am free to change it as I see fit. I don't find it disrespectful to change it.

18 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I would only: 

2) put "Ciao Bella" as the closing track,

And still haven't decided where "Funana" should be located

NOTHING else needs to be reworked. Everything else is perfect the way it is. 

I feel like we are the same person split in two, sometimes.

If I HAD to make changes, as in gun to my head scenario, then your suggestions would match mine.

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

I feel like we are the same person split in two, sometimes.

If I HAD to make changes, as in gun to my head scenario, then your suggestions would match mine.

Many would assert that "Come Alive" is THE clear sonical sister of that awful BADI SHAP thing, but I have no reason to dislike it. 

"Come Alive" is a relaxing Mediterranean-sounding ditty which functions as a "rest station" of the intense Madame X journey. It's a gorgeous spot which allows listeners to take deep breaths before continuing the ride. "Crazy" on the other hand is a whiny, uptight, irritating piece of dross. The song has this peculiar personality which reeks of an unpleasant, not-so-bright co-worker who hates everything that you love and probably doesn't even know where Cambodia is. You want to get rid of it.