"But where are the drag queens? Maybe they are in Batuka?"

THERE

THEY 

ARE.

U can see Paul on the latest teaser😍😍

Edited by Sideris

1 minute ago, juliebean said:

yes and heartbreaking. 😞

And hopefully it will push people to think about gun control.

Just now, Sideris said:

U can see Paul on the latest teaser

I'm poking fun at members making theories it's not for God Control and creating false rumors that the video was canned,they feature in Batuka or Madonna got cold feet.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

And hopefully it will push people to think about gun control.

I hope so too!! this should never happen.

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

Just now, kubi said:

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

Even sadder, is that being on the other side of the country, I haven't heard about either of these incidents. Just goes to show how immune we're becoming to this.....which is exactly what they want.....this is why no matter what the reaction, this video is NEEDED right now. These type of incidents should not in any way shape or form be "normal". Even the Va. Beach incident which was less than a month ago feels like "old news" at this point. It's just not right!!!!

3 minutes ago, kubi said:

Just awful. I'm so sorry. Xxxx

9 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I'm poking fun at members making theories it's not for God Control and creating false rumors that the video was canned,they feature in Batuka or Madonna got cold feet.

Hahahaha omg I’m a fool 😂

5 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

I'll tweet it to the WHITE HOUSE!!!!

Wait

Can you tweet the White House??

What's sad about our country is that both major political parties agree more needs to be done about gun control and yet every session of congress that goes by nothing gets brought up and done on it. It's divided for sure but you'd think they'd figure out what they agree on and then just do something. 

36 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Why she tagged nuno and not Jonas this time? Had enough of teasers. I’ll wait for the full video. 

Because the last post is a BTS video and I guess Nuno recorded that while Jonas did the main video.

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm not watching this latest trailer 🙈

We need @Mensch 😄 

I can no longer speak on ANYTHING. My sincerest apologies. It’s the reason I’ve been so quiet. All I can say is I can’t wait for everyone to see the pride performance and video! 

17 minutes ago, kubi said:

:lmao:

This is new generations in a nutshell 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

What's sad about our country is that both major political parties agree more needs to be done about gun control and yet every session of congress that goes by nothing gets brought up and done on it. It's divided for sure but you'd think they'd figure out what they agree on and then just do something. 

It's the same in my country too..to big problems they answer in a simplistic way, but at the end of the day they do nothing.

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If we consider Columbine to be when this "epidemic" became a huge deal, then that means we've had 2 Dems and 2 Repubs since then and NOTHING has been done. It baffles me how "thoughts and prayers" supplemented by complete and utter inaction seems to be the "solution" on both sides of the fence at this point. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I can no longer speak on ANYTHING. My sincerest apologies. It’s the reason I’ve been so quiet. All I can say is I can’t wait for everyone to see the pride performance and video! 

Thank you, we're gonna miss your infos😭

What was the time of Medellin video premiere?