The "Future" thread

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

I don't know whether to listen on Friday to Future. 

I wanted to wait for the album but are we sure this track is being performed? 

Quavo is confirmed for Eurovision and he is only featured on Future, so yes, I d say its pretty sure its performed.

I am not the biggest fan of Quavo but I am pretty much looking forward to listening to this song. So far I love all three released tracks. Is there already more information to the song? I am kind of lost...

13 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I am not the biggest fan of Quavo but I am pretty much looking forward to listening to this song. So far I love all three released tracks. Is there already more information to the song? I am kind of lost...

No info apart from it being dancehall style produced by Madonna and Diplo. I dont know how reliable that info is though.

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

No info apart from it being dancehall style produced by Madonna and Diplo. I dont know how reliable that info is though.

it's from her own press release lmao 

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well, I enjoyed a lot Madonna and Diplo, so I have positive expectations to this song...let us see

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

it's from her own press release lmao 

oh, wow. I totally forgot. Well then its confirmed its a dancehall song produced by M+D.

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

We're gonna have Future already on Thursday.

So it's going to be out in Australia at 12 am Friday, that means we can listen the song on Thursday:
London 3.30 pm
Paris 4.30 pm
New york 10.30 am

Support the single on Friday!!! ❤️

Encouraged by both the "insider" info about the song and the press release of it being dancehall-y. Bring it Madge. :confessions: 

I liked UB but I hope the trend of better production on Madame X than MDNA and RH continues with this song. 

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

Isn't it meant to be dancehall, as per the press release? This doesn't sound like it!

Oh yo , sure you can dance to this.....and in a quite aggressive way

Just now, luizotaviobarros said:

UB is the one song on RH I  always skip, so I hope future has a different sound. 

At first I thought it was Unapologetic Bitch 😂