WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Keep commenting and streaming  !! 👍

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-54-21.jpg

5 hours ago, Andra said:

I'm so glad I have the confirmation that SHE was riding the horse!!! YES!

Now about the other horse scene

She was reading our forum and made sure to post that footage to set the record straight! :wow:

Just now, Nikki said:

It’s growing. It was pretty low earlier in belgium

Yes , yesterday #30 and now #23 , not bad !! 👍👍

1 hour ago, Miphiwart said:

What about the fact that it wasnt her dancing that scene?

Screenshot_20190426-201919_Video Player.jpg

People use stand ins and doubles all the time....

This is a dance performance with a horse, it requires specific training...it may e the horse trainer.... 4 minutes it was a double who was jumping in the cars too

Who cares

It's insane how good and natural she looks in this behind the scenes video. Even better than she is looking in the video... turning 61 this year. WHAT A STAR! 

mx 3.png

mx 2.png

mx 1.png

3 minutes ago, Starman said:

People use stand ins and doubles all the time....

This is a dance performance with a horse, it requires specific training.... 4 minutes it was a double who was jumping in the cars too

Who cares

I know she used one in 4 minutes and TUTR but this time the double even danced and took a big part in the video. It would be ok for me if it wasnt supposed to be M dancing but this way i feel cheated. Dont you? 

2 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I know she used one in 4 minutes and TUTR but this time the double even danced and took a big part in the video. It would be ok for me if it wasnt supposed to be M dancing but this way i feel cheated. Dont you? 

No.

1 minute ago, Miphiwart said:

But it's obviously not her, I knew it wasn't her from first view like it's been said previously to dance like that next to a horse takes training.

Its only a small part of a 6 minute video really.

12 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

tumblr_pqjil7osZ41qj28qwo7_r2_250.gif

No.

19 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

No.

34 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

It's insane how good and natural she looks in this behind the scenes video. Even better than she is looking in the video... turning 61 this year. WHAT A STAR! 

mx 3.png

mx 2.png

mx 1.png

I don't know if it's the look on her face or that you can see (just slightly) more of her natural beautiful bone structure coming through on the side.. but she gives me early 00s, AL face here. I love it

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

Insanity

3 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

mx 3.png

mx 2.png

mx 1.png

All hail the beauty queen! That face we haven't seen in so long just amazing especially middle pic something about it

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, Confessit said:

But it's obviously not her, I knew it wasn't her from first view like it's been said previously to dance like that next to a horse takes training.

Its only a small part of a 6 minute video really.

To be honest, I didn't even think about it.  Since people mentioned it, I see it probably wasn't her, but who cares?  It's Madonna's vision. Most people aren't going to think much about it.  Why dissect the video to death that you look for things to disappoint you?  I'm not saying you are doing so, but for those who point this out as if their bothered by this, is silly.  Some of the biggest iconic movies have stand ins, and stunt people who do some of the most difficult work.  So why do we think Madonna would be any different?  But again, why is this an issue for some?  It's far minimal to me when we have such an iconic new video from her!!

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

To be honest, I didn't even think about it.  Since people mentioned it, I see it probably wasn't her, but who cares?  It's Madonna's vision. Most people aren't going to think much about it.  Why dissect the video to death that you look for things to disappoint you?  I'm not saying you are doing so, but for those who point this out as if their bothered by this, is silly.  Some of the biggest iconic movies have stand ins, and stunt people who do some of the most difficult work.  So why do we think Madonna would be any different?  But again, why is this an issue for some?  It's far minimal to me when we have such an iconic new video from her!!

I think it’s her. Why wouldn’t it be

8 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

best quote ever 

and yay she was actually riding the horse no fucking body double! QUEEN.

She really is a female James Bond. Does her own stunts, makes quips, and is both hot and cool. 

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

8M views! ❤️

More more more! Don’t slow down papi!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think it’s her. Why wouldn’t it be

The point I was making is, I don't care if it is her or not.  I don't understand why some are making an issue over it.  Until I read it here, I never even thought it wasn't her.  But like some mentioned, it's just a small portion of the video.  Who cares?   There is so much more to the video that makes it enjoyable.

Sometimes, I feel some just look for what disappoints them and not appreciate what they enjoy!  I don't get it?