WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

MTV LIVE is giving the video some love.  It seems every time I tune into the channel the song comes on. 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

MTV LIVE is giving the video some love.  It seems every time I tune into the channel the song comes on. 

OMG! sooo good to hear!!!!

7 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I love how many videos are out there (on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) of people dancing, singing to Medellin. Why is Madonna not posting some on her daily Instagram stories?!?! They are soooo good, and her saying thank you to fans will go a long way!!!!  How about posting this from mirwais.official with Cardi B... getting some young viewers to stream the video? 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwyj_opH22D/

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

I've read that in the US that Mtv live contributes as music tv channel to the airplay. Can you confirm? 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
58 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I've read that in the US that Mtv live contributes as music tv channel to the airplay. Can you confirm? 

I have no idea since I live in France.  But I hope that is the case as I know U.S. barely plays her new music.

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

I love how many videos are out there (on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) of people dancing, singing to Medellin. Why is Madonna not posting some on her daily Instagram stories?!?! They are soooo good, and her saying thank you to fans will go a long way!!!!  How about posting this from mirwais.official with Cardi B... getting some young viewers to stream the video? 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwyj_opH22D/

It really fucking irks me that with all this love, cardi’s fans, maluma’s fans even...don’t seem to care and don’t even stream it ONCE. People are dead set in hating on her. 

2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I HIGHLY doubt that. It doesn’t seem realistic 

9 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Yes it does but whatever chart points it contributes is extremely minor. That channel MTV Live is not available on many subscription packages and for those who do have it they’re probably unaware of the channel or rarely ever get to it while channel surfing since it’s buried very far down behind literally many hundreds of other crappy channels. 

7 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Yes it does but whatever chart points it contributes is extremely minor. That channel MTV Live is not available on many subscription packages and for those who do have it they’re probably unaware of the channel or rarely ever get to it while channel surfing since it’s buried very far down behind literally many hundreds of other crappy channels. 

Thanks.

On 4/29/2019 at 3:01 AM, Rock said:

"It’s an artist, in her 61st year, wistfully looking back at her own trajectory..."

:madno:

It’s not meant to be disrespectful to point out her age in this article, so it doesn’t bother me. Unlike many other articles where they mention her age in the first sentence without any context to it. 

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

It’s not meant to be disrespectful to point out her age in this article, so it doesn’t bother me. Unlike many other articles where they mention her age in the first sentence without any context to it. 

She turns 61 in August, no? 

39 minutes ago, Mensch said:

She turns 61 in August, no? 

Yes. But is this what this was about? 

It’s not wrong. She is in her 61st year now. After her next birthday she is in her 62nd year. When she was born she was in her first year, until she turned 1. 

On 4/29/2019 at 7:54 AM, svperstar said:

Say whatever you will about chart performance.... she is being respected again by the press because of this song and video.

I feel like she's doing exactly what she wants to do this time . And on HER terms .

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

It’s not wrong. She is in her 61st year now. After her next birthday she is in her 62nd year. When she was born she was in her first year, until she turned 1. 

I figured that...

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Exactly. 1800’s were the NINETEENTH century, not the eighteenth. Same deal here.