Jump to content

PROMO CALENDAR - so far


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

I would like to thank this forum for such passionate and organized support to madonna. This is best fanbase by far.

Honey child, it's been this way in this group/forum for two decades now since ROL. You've come to the right place, hun. 

:old:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG. there is so much going on specially in MAY. I can't wait to see the performance from the BBA'S. 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She promoted the hell out of RH too, it may be her most promoted Album

 

The only albums where Madonna didn't do much pro were True Blue and Like a Prayer, she just kind of tossed them.out there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Samo said:

The only albums where Madonna didn't do much pro were True Blue and Like a Prayer, she just kind of tossed them.out there

It was the 1980s with no internet. 

'The only 2 things that really mattered were the radio and MTV, both of which Madonna was the Queen of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

I was wondering about that too! I am sure a few magazine spreads are in the plans as well! I am assuming the black and white pic she posted on her Instagram with the black wig and the white dress must be from a photoshoot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Samo said:

She promoted the hell out of RH too, it may be her most promoted Album

 

The only albums where Madonna didn't do much pro were True Blue and Like a Prayer, she just kind of tossed them.out there

Pretty sure Ray of Light takes the crown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Pretty sure Ray of Light takes the crown.

I agree ROL was promoted relentlessly.

She spent a whole year promoting everywhere like she was a brand new artist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I agree ROL was promoted relentlessly.

She spent a whole year promoting everywhere like she was a brand new artist. 

The album was so popular, everyone wanted her on their show, back then 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, runa said:

The album was so popular, everyone wanted her on their show, back then 😊

They still do today, NO TV show will ever turn down Madonna as a guest

 

Madonna, on the other hand, doesn't like doing TV shows

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, runa said:

The album was so popular, everyone wanted her on their show, back then 😊

Absolutely but she was willing to go above and beyond as well. All those press conferences in different countries it was promo on a spectacular level. 

But then again look what she had, ROL was a stunning album any artist having it would want to promote it fierlesly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

She'll definitely be on a lot of covers, during the RH years (2014-2017), she did L'uomo Vogue, V, Interview, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Cosmopolitan, Interview (again), special edition all Madonna Rolling Stone issue, LOVE, Billboard, Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, German Vogue and People magazine covers!

 

Whew..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

she shot with MERT recently.  Im guessing its for a magazine.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Samo said:

She'll definitely be on a lot of covers, during the RH years (2014-2017), she did L'uomo Vogue, V, Interview, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Cosmopolitan, Interview (again), special edition all Madonna Rolling Stone issue, LOVE, Billboard, Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, German Vogue and People magazine covers!

 

Whew..

yeh.. all the major fashion magazines she graced the cover,  like a star she is..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

yeh.. all the major fashion magazines she graced the cover,  like a star she is..

Yup and screw Vogue US and Anna Wintour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Adriano said:

I would like to thank this forum for such passionate and organized support to madonna. This is best fanbase by far.

And I join you saying the same. Best forum and best fan base ever!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow. I don't remember her having such promo as this. Well done to her and her team so far. 

promo is PERFECTION indeed !! :inlove:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 hours ago, Confessit said:

M hired in fresh blood with the new PR team I think she's realised Guy just can't deliver something that will work in today's modern music market. 

I really don't believe that is the case regarding Guy.  He may have a hand in pulling the strings.  It's just possible that Madonna is taking a stronger upper hand here.  Maybe relying on someone more than just Guy which I am not sure I believe she ever did.  He's made her a lot of money, but she's never been afraid to say no to any of her managers. 

I suspect Guy is probably taking a back seat to vocally promoting the new album. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, Samo said:

She'll definitely be on a lot of covers, during the RH years (2014-2017), she did L'uomo Vogue, V, Interview, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Cosmopolitan, Interview (again), special edition all Madonna Rolling Stone issue, LOVE, Billboard, Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, German Vogue and People magazine covers!

 

Whew..

Hmm, wouldn't we've heard by now if she's going to be on some major magazines?  I have a feeling the magazine covers/interviews will be minimal this time around.  I think she's going full assault on delivering video content and performing.  I wouldn't be surprise if she's about to go into Tour rehearsals soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

And I join you saying the same. Best forum and best fan base ever!!

Absolutely!! This is the absolute best Madonna forum to be at! so uplifting to be here! I've done my share of forums in 20 years! and this is THE place to be!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no idea why they are waiting until mid June to release the album. I would have it ready for just after Eurovision to capitalize on the exposure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...