PROMO CALENDAR - so far

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why they are waiting until mid June to release the album. I would have it ready for just after Eurovision to capitalize on the exposure.

I agree but that's what makes it even more exciting ...

... what on earth has she got planned there's a full month after the Eurovision until the album, how is she going to fill that space? 

8 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I agree but that's what makes it even more exciting ...

... what on earth has she got planned there's a full month after the Eurovision until the album, how is she going to fill that space? 

more promo for the album and singles

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

Exactly even more but I'd imagine they'll be plenty of promo appearances/performances as well.

I can even believe they'll be some mini shows and a small promotional tour. 

I am happy for more promo and i think that the tour will be announced just after Eurovision, so maybe they are wanting people to focus on buying tickets and then the album a month later. Maybe the album will be a bundle for the tickets as well. 

Just now, JWAD said:

I am happy for more promo and i think that the tour will be announced just after Eurovision, so maybe they are wanting people to focus on buying tickets and then the album a month later. Maybe the album will be a bundle for the tickets as well. 

It would make sense to announce the tour after Eurovision but then to wait another month to release the album doesn't.

Releasing the album a month after putting tickets on sale for the tour it is going to promote.....I dunno wouldn't they want the full product out as the tour will be dedicated to it...

It makes me think the tour will be announced closer to the album release/coincide with the release.

20 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I can even believe they'll be some mini shows and a small promotional tour. 

There will. She's rehearsing for a mini show and she'd perform separate songs during various tv appearances. I imagine the mini shows will happen after Eurovision.

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

There will. She's rehearsing for a mini show and she'd perform separate songs during various tv appearances. I imagine the mini shows will happen after Eurovision.

I think so as well.

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

Hmm, wouldn't we've heard by now if she's going to be on some major magazines?  I have a feeling the magazine covers/interviews will be minimal this time around.  I think she's going full assault on delivering video content and performing.  I wouldn't be surprise if she's about to go into Tour rehearsals soon. 

No the Album is still 2 months away, she'll definitely be on some covers and then possibly more when the tour starts etc

She usually does two major magazine cover shoots when she drops an album

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

Absolutely!! This is the absolute best Madonna forum to be at! so uplifting to be here! I've done my share of forums in 20 years! and this is THE place to be!!

I agree with this too. Was a member of a so called fan site that all they did was complain and bitch about her , it’s like a hate site instead of a supporting one. Theyre still complaining about late starts and not getting 8.5 hours sleep after a Madonna concert . 

Anyway madonnanation seems like a fairly positive forum to voice our opinions so thank you from me 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
40 minutes ago, Samo said:

No the Album is still 2 months away, she'll definitely be on some covers and then possibly more when the tour starts etc

She usually does two major magazine cover shoots when she drops an album

Magazine features usually are prepared several months out.  Any major magazine that plans to put her on a June/July issue would have done a photo shoot and interview by now.  This is why I say we would know by now if anything was coming in May or June for sure.  Mail orders go out before the actual sale date as well. 

Other than that, the magazine is going to go with a photo shoot from the album, etc.  But again, I'd think we'd know by now if she's going to be featured on a major magazine cover. 

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

5 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Magazine features usually are prepared several months out.  Any major magazine that plans to put her on a June/July issue would have done a photo shoot and interview by now.  This is why I say we would know by now if anything was coming in May or June for sure.  Mail orders go out before the actual sale date as well. 

Other than that, the magazine is going to go with a photo shoot from the album, etc.  But again, I'd think we'd know by now if she's going to be featured on a major magazine cover. 

Not at all.  Madonna has shot so much footage and shoots that most magazines don't announce their cover until about a week or two before the magazine is out

Madonna did a number of photoshoots separate from the album cover shoot and we have NO IDEA what they're for

The People magazine cover from 2017 came out of the blue and was announced literally TWO DAYS before it went on sale

The Harper's Bazaar, German and Italian Vogue covers from 2017 also came "out if the blue", no hashtagging from Madonna or anything

Everyone on here was pleasantly surprised because no one had any idea that she did photoshoots for those magazines

Her only recent cover shoot that people had an idea of because she hashtagged it numerous times was her 2018 Italian Vogue cover

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, Samo said:

Not at all.  Madonna has shot so much footage and shoots that mist magazines don't announce their cover until about a week or two before the magazine is out

Madonna did a number of photoshoots separate from the album cover shoot and we have NO IDEA what they're for

The People magazine cover from 2017 came out of the blue and was announced literally TWO DAYS before it went on sale

People Magazine is a weekly magazine, so I can understand that coming out of the blue.  Still, I'd think we'd know by now if she was being feature on a major magazine at least that was coming out in June.   We'll see!  But I have a feeling the magazine features are going to be minimal this time around. 

6 minutes ago, Amelia said:

People Magazine is a weekly magazine, so I can understand that coming out of the blue.  Still, I'd think we'd know by now if she was being feature on a major magazine at least that was coming out in June.   We'll see!  But I have a feeling the magazine features are going to be minimal this time around. 

No, magazine editors don't like it being publicized in advance, they wait until  the issue is about to drop, also I can see Billboard and Rolling Stone putting her in the cover , using outtakes from the album photoshoot, with new interviews, They've done that in the past like when Confessions came out

19 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Well ID Magazine is rumored because I think the editor was tagged in one of Madonnas posts with an eye patch. So thats at least one cover.

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

Who’s looking after the twins throughout all this (amazing) promo?! I joke.

Lola was pretty small when ROL came. Madonna just brought Lola with her wherever she went.

I think the twins might be a little older than Lola was. I'm not sure.

Also, Rocco was a baby when Music came, and Madonna did a LOT of promo for that as well imo. Nothing is gonna stop her, I don't think. Remember COADF and her horse riding accident? Yeah...

5 hours ago, Confessit said:

It was the 1980s with no internet. 

'The only 2 things that really mattered were the radio and MTV, both of which Madonna was the Queen of.

And she was at her zenith then... she could bottle a fart and it would have sold without promo 😎💨

2 hours ago, Kilt said:

Yup.  She'll definitely be in NYC doing the talk show circuit the week the album drops

2 hours ago, flexy said:

Expect the unexpected!

Agree, we knew nothing of her plans and were taken by surprise by the greatness. Sit back and enjoy the ride. 

I heard the video playing in Times Square is 100% true!! That would really boost the song...

I bet SO many people will notice Maluma AND Madonna and check the song out!!

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I heard the video playing in Times Square is 100% true!! That would really boost the song...

!!!!!! 

God, I envy you NYers so fucking much. I’ll have fun dancing to this at Badlands in the Castro, I guess.... haha. 

34 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You mean April 24? OMG

13 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

It has not but since she has such a long history of attending this might be a great way to get Madame X out there 

It would be a good idea for her to attend. Madame X provides a variety of clothing options.