PROMO CALENDAR - so far

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

I would like to thank this forum for such passionate and organized support to madonna. This is best fanbase by far.

Honey child, it's been this way in this group/forum for two decades now since ROL. You've come to the right place, hun. 

:old:

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

OMG. there is so much going on specially in MAY. I can't wait to see the performance from the BBA'S. 😜

She promoted the hell out of RH too, it may be her most promoted Album

The only albums where Madonna didn't do much pro were True Blue and Like a Prayer, she just kind of tossed them.out there

Just now, Samo said:

The only albums where Madonna didn't do much pro were True Blue and Like a Prayer, she just kind of tossed them.out there

It was the 1980s with no internet. 

'The only 2 things that really mattered were the radio and MTV, both of which Madonna was the Queen of.

20 minutes ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

Would be wonderful for her to get another Rolling Stone with a full on review if the new album. 

Could she do something with Advocate/Attitude as she is the stonewall ambassador this year. 

I was wondering about that too! I am sure a few magazine spreads are in the plans as well! I am assuming the black and white pic she posted on her Instagram with the black wig and the white dress must be from a photoshoot.

10 minutes ago, Samo said:

She promoted the hell out of RH too, it may be her most promoted Album

Pretty sure Ray of Light takes the crown.

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Pretty sure Ray of Light takes the crown.

I agree ROL was promoted relentlessly.

She spent a whole year promoting everywhere like she was a brand new artist. 

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I agree ROL was promoted relentlessly.

She spent a whole year promoting everywhere like she was a brand new artist. 

The album was so popular, everyone wanted her on their show, back then 😊

3 minutes ago, runa said:

They still do today, NO TV show will ever turn down Madonna as a guest

Madonna, on the other hand, doesn't like doing TV shows

6 minutes ago, runa said:

Absolutely but she was willing to go above and beyond as well. All those press conferences in different countries it was promo on a spectacular level. 

But then again look what she had, ROL was a stunning album any artist having it would want to promote it fierlesly.

45 minutes ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

She'll definitely be on a lot of covers, during the RH years (2014-2017), she did L'uomo Vogue, V, Interview, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Cosmopolitan, Interview (again), special edition all Madonna Rolling Stone issue, LOVE, Billboard, Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, German Vogue and People magazine covers!

Whew..

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

No magazines yet then? 

she shot with MERT recently.  Im guessing its for a magazine.  

54 minutes ago, Samo said:

She'll definitely be on a lot of covers, during the RH years (2014-2017), she did L'uomo Vogue, V, Interview, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Cosmopolitan, Interview (again), special edition all Madonna Rolling Stone issue, LOVE, Billboard, Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, German Vogue and People magazine covers!

Whew..

yeh.. all the major fashion magazines she graced the cover,  like a star she is..

8 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

yeh.. all the major fashion magazines she graced the cover,  like a star she is..

Yup and screw Vogue US and Anna Wintour

5 hours ago, Adriano said:

I would like to thank this forum for such passionate and organized support to madonna. This is best fanbase by far.

And I join you saying the same. Best forum and best fan base ever!!

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow. I don't remember her having such promo as this. Well done to her and her team so far. 

promo is PERFECTION indeed !! :inlove:

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 hours ago, Confessit said:

M hired in fresh blood with the new PR team I think she's realised Guy just can't deliver something that will work in today's modern music market. 

I really don't believe that is the case regarding Guy.  He may have a hand in pulling the strings.  It's just possible that Madonna is taking a stronger upper hand here.  Maybe relying on someone more than just Guy which I am not sure I believe she ever did.  He's made her a lot of money, but she's never been afraid to say no to any of her managers. 

I suspect Guy is probably taking a back seat to vocally promoting the new album. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, Samo said:

Whew..

Hmm, wouldn't we've heard by now if she's going to be on some major magazines?  I have a feeling the magazine covers/interviews will be minimal this time around.  I think she's going full assault on delivering video content and performing.  I wouldn't be surprise if she's about to go into Tour rehearsals soon. 

Hope this promo tour goes very smooth for her and the new PR team. No capes, please! 😅

43 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

And I join you saying the same. Best forum and best fan base ever!!

Absolutely!! This is the absolute best Madonna forum to be at! so uplifting to be here! I've done my share of forums in 20 years! and this is THE place to be!!

I have no idea why they are waiting until mid June to release the album. I would have it ready for just after Eurovision to capitalize on the exposure.