Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Also ordered this, I have no idea when it will arrive either! 

I just hope it arrives in mint condition, ordering vinyl in the post is like entering the lotto, you never know what condition it will arrive in.

I received a record yesterday in such flimsy packaging that every corner was badly dented/dinged 😞

Hey, we're merchandise twins 😄 You're right about vinyls though, shit... that would piss me off if they were to arrive damaged. Hopefully extra measure will be taken to avoid bending, scratching, by using proper safe packaging material.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

you should have recieved emails for medellin, i rise, future, and dark ballet digital downloads. u get 1 more this friday to download the rest.

If I download from Peru. Will it count as a redeem album? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm buying everything.

She might as well just come up and slap me in the face and take my wallet :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, humanracin said:

I received a record yesterday in such flimsy packaging that every corner was badly dented/dinged 😞

Did you order from Amazon?

You can request for a refund or ask them to send another copy for free.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Ordered this, no idea when it will be delivered, as long as I receive it by mid-January 2020 I am happy:

image.png

I have the same thing and still have not received a shipping confirmation -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kubi said:

I have the same thing and still have not received a shipping confirmation -_-

i want that shirt but without the other stuff. ugh lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Me toooo 😭

i wish they would just put sell the shirts separately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Ordered this, no idea when it will be delivered, as long as I receive it by mid-January 2020 I am happy:

image.png

Me too. Can't wait to get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Ordered this, no idea when it will be delivered, as long as I receive it by mid-January 2020 I am happy:

image.png

Me too. Can't wait to get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every order with a MDN order conf #, are preorder and are expected to ship between 6/14 and mid July per a rep at LiveNation  Fanfire....hopefully will get shipping confs soon 😔 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kubi said:

I have the same thing and still have not received a shipping confirmation -_-

 

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Me too. Can't wait to get it.

I am sure we will get it after the album drops, maybe a month later with all the demands to fulfill

Link to post
Share on other sites

My order apparently is stuck at customs, got an email stating that it is expected next week to arrive at their warehouse:

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control, stock has been held up at customs and we have not been able to deliver your record for today's release date.

It is now expected to arrive in our warehouse next week, at which point, we will ensure it's shipped immediately.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but, in the meantime we are pleased to provide you a digital version of the album to enjoy whilst you wait.

To download the album, please follow the link below

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just receivedseveral emails regarding all of my MADameX merch....all of my items are experiencing production delays and will not ship out eariler than 6/24.  WTF!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steve said:

Just receivedseveral emails regarding all of my MADameX merch....all of my items are experiencing production delays and will not ship out eariler than 6/24.  WTF!

Same here! I'm shocked to see this. Ugh, I may not even get the World Pride shirt in time for World Pride, WTF? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Same here! I'm shocked to see this. Ugh, I may not even get the World Pride shirt in time for World Pride, WTF? 

yep, I ordered one for my big sis as a bday/pride gift...UGH!UGH!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would they ever do a Madonna pop up store  🎼in every nation🎶? New York to London, Sydney to Rome, Tokyo to Lisbon, Paris to Rio, and so on.

The clear blue cassette in conjunction with the impossible (for me) London sound-check lottery merch has arrived, but the rest of my order is still nowhere to be found. Got a big box today left on my front porch which I thought was my Madonna merch order, no logos, but on opening it was actually one of my Amazon-purchasing-addiction orders, from their global store hence seeing no logo. Ugh.

Well, delivery by next year before mid January is fine. I insist that a physical Madonna store at every corner of this planet would make things easier for a lot of us shopping-junkies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My cd for the ticket bundle shipped today. At least that’s something bc everything else is on back order or production delay. 

Attending the pop up..hope i can get the items and exclusives there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15 giugno 2019 at 2:34 AM, Gaudet said:

My order apparently is stuck at customs, got an email stating that it is expected next week to arrive at their warehouse:

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control, stock has been held up at customs and we have not been able to deliver your record for today's release date.

It is now expected to arrive in our warehouse next week, at which point, we will ensure it's shipped immediately.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but, in the meantime we are pleased to provide you a digital version of the album to enjoy whilst you wait.

To download the album, please follow the link below

 

same email I got

😒 annoying

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

image.jpgFINALLY!....I received my 

- Redeemed standard copy of  Madame❌ (A few diff pics...❤️❤️❤️)

- Medellin tee

- 🌏 Pride NYC pic limited edition tees

Sheeeesh took long enough.

image.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ticketmaster sent me 6 copies of Madame X standard version instead of 3 since I purchased 3 tix

I also received the trench coat sweatshirt but I ordered several other items that have yet to arrive

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting on other items but I’ve been notified they have shipped and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 🤞🏻 

D223EF32-4FB0-4E6C-ADD7-5207B4E1803D.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...