MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

it just shows youtube videos?

I must be doing something wrong, because except for MTV USA that shows the hunger games, none of them work. it keeps giving me youtube

Seeing the same thing I think, some rapping crap with a repetitive minor chord melody that seems ripped off out of a cheap horror movie, right now.

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I cook for my 82 year old mom two nights a week. Well I told her about the 24 hour Madonna marathon and she said, "let's watch it".  So here we were making and eating hamburgers to "Deeper and Deeper" and she was groovin'. Haha!! 

So sweet 😍

7 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I cook for my 82 year old mom two nights a week. Well I told her about the 24 hour Madonna marathon and she said, "let's watch it".  So here we were making and eating hamburgers to "Deeper and Deeper" and she was groovin'. Haha!! 

What a cool lovely mum you have! 😁😀 Grooving to Madonna, how nice of a mum to do that! mine is a few years older than yours

3 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Seeing the same thing I think, some rapping crap with a repetitive minor chord melody that seems ripped off out of a cheap horror movie, right now.

yeah.. I wonder how anyone is watching any of this? unless they are using their tv and not a livestream? so weird.. none of it is working so far

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah.. I wonder how anyone is watching any of this? unless they are using their tv and not a livestream? so weird.. none of it is working so far

Possibly on the other side of the pond is easier, whereas on this side I am not getting any luck either... odd

2 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Possibly on the other side of the pond is easier, whereas on this side I am not getting any luck either... odd

I'd be ok with missing the live airing of the video and just watching on YT later, but I really would like to see the MTV interview with M and the fans they're gonna do.. really don't wanna miss it 😞 strangely enough I see people here from my neighbour countries having more luck in this thread, so I really don't get it..? we must be doing something wrong

9 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

What a cool lovely mum you have! 😁😀 Grooving to Madonna, how nice of a mum to do that! mine is a few years older than yours

Thank you so much. She is quite something. I bet your mom is too. We have to cherish them greatly each day. 

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

So beautifull , love

36 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

so she goes hungry the rest of the time?

37 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

What a sweet story :kiss2:

39 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

OMG this is adorable in every way. She's really seen Madonna morph from a Boy Toy to a Medellín Queen!

40 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

😍 Cool mom 🙂

Just now, systemvalues said:

😍 Cool mom 🙂

She is as are all of you. I'm going to show her everything you've all posted. Thank you💫💫🌷❤️❤️🦋🦋💫💫✨😘😘😘

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

She is as are all of you. I'm going to show her everything you've all posted. Thank you💫💫🌷❤️❤️🦋🦋💫💫✨😘😘😘

Nice 🙂

7 minutes ago, Shaun said:

OMG this is adorable in every way. She's really seen Madonna morph from a Boy Toy to a Medellín Queen!

Yep! Thank you. I've told her and shown and played her music from every era. If it wasn't for her (and my dad when he was alive), I would have never been able to go see Madonna at Brixton. 

Just now, Voguerista said:

Yep! I've told her and shown and played her music from every era. If it wasn't for her (and my dad when he was alive), I would have never been able to go see Madonna at Brixton. 

Oh wow, she sounds awesome! :clap:

Just now, Ugly Hecty said:

Oh wow, she sounds awesome! :clap:

Thank you so so much. 😘😘😘She loves Madonna's strength and "f off" attitude towards the media when they've been mean to her. Haha. 

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

Likewise, you truly are a breathe of fresh air on this board!! 😘😘

Thank you so so much. 😘😘😘😘And Ditto to all of you!!! I bet Madonna Is so proud to have fans like you all. 

18 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

so she goes hungry the rest of the time?

Yes!  How did you know?!! Haha  you crack me up!!! ❤️😘❤️

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Love this story! Both you and your mom are lucky to have each other in your lives ❤️ Thanks for brightening up my night. 

Just now, tycole6 said:

Love this story! Both you and your mom are lucky to have each other in your lives ❤️ Thanks for brightening up my night. 

Awww yw. I'm glad it helped your night. and thank you so much!!! Xxx🦋✨✨😘😘🦋💫

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Your a sweetheart for taking care of ur mom like that. Says a lot about your character. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Awwwww.