New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

7 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its not about sales. For me, Its about Madonna getting the exposure she deserves.Ā 

Agree about the exposure.Ā  While Rebel Heart era was one of my favourite Madonna era's of all time - loved the album, tour, interviews etc - still saddens me a little that the GP did not know a lot about it.Ā  Ā Madonna is NOT like other musicĀ stars and also is not like other stars who just have a big core fanbase.Ā  For decades,Ā  her name alone created buzz for her new music that put her above other stars.Ā  Her music and concerts deserved that too,Ā  she is an incredible music artist and performer and a superstar to the highest order.Ā Ā  She deserves to be celebrated and her new music known to everyone.Ā Ā So while, I will always enjoy and follow her with a passion as I know everyone at this forum does,Ā  her music and performances are too fantasticĀ to be not enjoyed by the entire world.Ā  Ā The charts etc never dampen my love for her music but it sure is even more satisfying when everyone we talk toĀ and all music fans also gets to know, enjoy and love her new music as well.Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā Why the promotion and roll out of this new era from a publicity promotion angle is so important.Ā  Needs much more than just random X being posted on her Instagram to build buzz and excitement.Ā  Want to see Madonna promoted and celebratedĀ like the deserves to be.Ā 

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Me right now

BDA57853-9811-4FCD-A0A4-C7F7E7305FE7.gif

Wait. What?! What is this. Whereā€™s this from??

šŸ¤­

4 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Too #soon šŸ˜‚

rs_500x282-160209151436-erika_5.gif?fit=

Ā 

6 hours ago, Edivad said:

Yes, It was anche April's fool

Oh shit šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

43 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I feel everything will explode at the same time

Yes, probably. I think the best strategy to have to be honest. It's gonna be great.

Fasten your seatbelts!

I wonder if that ā€œ30 of 30ā€ at the top is another hint?

I would've loved if they sent out posters to record stores and put up billboards that were black with an "M" on it and #SOON

SoĀ this picĀ looksĀ to represent a performing stage? - Ā a stage curtain andĀ X marks the spot where she will stand?

30 out of 30... 30 days count down...Ā so,Ā start April 30th/May 1st (Billboard Music Awards?)

There is alsoĀ a wordĀ behind M's pic with a crop in her mouth.

Ā 

Ā 

Image-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, CalinB said:

SoĀ this picĀ looksĀ to represent a performing stage? - Ā a stage curtain andĀ X marks the spot where she will stand?

30 out of 30... 30 days count down...Ā so,Ā start April 30th/May 1st (Billboard Music Awards?)

There is alsoĀ a wordĀ behind M's pic with a crop in her mouth.

Ā 

Ā 

Image-1.jpg

It says ā€œDoneā€ after you crop a pic.Ā Thatā€™s a capture of the iPhone picture gallery. :lol: