New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

11 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Notice she always posted the X's from her Insta story at the same time (the last three times)?

Yeah , just when I go to bed to sleep .. then I can't sleep anymore 😳

20 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Notice she always posted the X's from her Insta story at the same time (the last three times)?

55763148_285796898999941_912849957948070

(4/7/2019, 3:00:10 AM)

So maybe "3:00:10 AM" is the solution for all of this...

tumblr_phzkf7U2Yx1qhoej2_400.gif

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
26 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

One because this is the New album thread and there is a fan art page. Also the Xs just take up posts. Three, not everyone thinks that fan art is "good" so why subject us to it in a thread that it shouldnt be in. Lastly, he just posted it without any source which is a pet peeve.

Right now, there isn't much official to talk about. Until then, these new album threads don't amount to much anything.  I would say the last several threads have proven that. I say let people have their fun.  Who is it hurting?  Good or bad, that is all up to interpretation.  I rather see legit fan work or speculation than seeing people coming in calling for a "ban" for  every little nuisance they find.  I think it's fair we should be a bit more open minded as long as people are having fun with it, right?  Just a thought.    😉

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

Like it or not, there's already a strong image attach to this era and ewe don't know the signification yet. Can't wait to buy my red X t-shirt during the tour

Guest ditaluver
36 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

What time exactly? 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

What are they saying?

They're saying that the first single is Xtreme Occident, a political song, and will be released April 18th.

1 minute ago, Rock said:

They're saying that the first single is Xtreme Occident, a political song, and will be released April 18th.

Who started that rumor april 18th?

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What are they saying?

Google translator:

"Considering all we already have information, X is not related to the release date of the 1st single, because it looks like it will be day 18.
This is the song that will be the lead !!!! May 1st, the 1st single will be XTREME OCIDENT !!!
Remember what came out the info that would be a song about politics? Well, the name refers to this and starts with X."

5 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Google translator:

"Considering all we already have information, X is not related to the release date of the 1st single, because it looks like it will be day 18.
This is the song that will be the lead !!!! May 1st, the 1st single will be XTREME OCIDENT !!!
Remember what came out the info that would be a song about politics? Well, the name refers to this and starts with X."

so on April 18 or May 1? understood nothing

1 minute ago, Anton said:

so on April 18 or May 1? understood nothing

The original post does not even mention May at all. Google Translator should be fired.

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The 18th is a THURSDAY. It would be dumb to not release on a Friday 

It would lose points for the charts but many older acts tend to release during the week because theres less competition. 

It's not unusual to release the song the Thursday. Ariana, Shawn mendes, and many acts are doing it. They are still part of the new music friday playlist on spotify etc. 

16 minutes ago, peppermint said:

They seem pretty sure of themselves this time around...

Yeah..They're saying several times they know what they're talking about it.. 🤔