New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

23 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Me too. But today's music doesn't warrant a lot of money for videos anymore. And Fincher is quite expensive, and he does expensive things.

Maybe Madonna should take some money out of her own pocket (yeah right) for a Fincher video, like she did for Express Yourself. It would really stand out, especially now..

Well, if she wants something iconic as EY, Vogue, BS, TPOG she should finance it. I think a great Madonna video (super expensive) could spark an interest in her music IF the song is amazing too.

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

erm touring is exercise lol basically 

Yes but I'm saying she was bigger on the tour than she was before it. But she looked great 

18 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

ugh, last year in portugal would have been interesting.. even if I think she's better than eurosong. but Israel this year? NO THANK YOU. (by the way, when I read about Israel, I cant help but think about oseary's strong push and involvement again.)

In fact, I think it's one of the worst ideas in years if she really would do that. 

34 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

So the rumour is the promo starts at eurovision in israel? 

If it's true, it doesn't mean the promo necessarily "starts" there,  it could be the continuation of some other promo she started before that event (hopefully).

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

ugh, last year in portugal would have been interesting.. even if I think she's better than eurosong. but Israel this year? NO THANK YOU. (by the way, when I read about Israel, I cant help but think about oseary's strong push and involvement again.)

In fact, I think it's one of the worst ideas in years if she really would do that. 

Yes but in terms of exposure ... It the most watched show on earth ...

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

If it's true, it doesn't mean the promo necessarily "starts" there,  it could be the continuation of some other promo she started before that event (hopefully).

It would make more sense to be an exclusivity ... Don't you think ?

Justin T did it. Why not M?

5 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Yes but in terms of exposure ... It the most watched show on earth ...

what's the point if it'll all turn to backlash? I can't believe you're actually thinking this is a good idea. read the article. it's simply out of touch to even think about agreeing to perform there (as a non contestant). people already protested it months ago, including the frontman of pink floyd. what do you think will happen when we're getting closer to eurovision?

The people who support this arent doing their research SMH. worst idea ever. hopefully M is not as out of touch 

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

Eurovision watching more than 200 million people. it's more than a super bowl. so this is good news

Broadcast nearly all over the world, live ... From Australia, China, USA ... Why spending energy on an award show in fact ?

I do hope the promo doesn't start there, I hope it starts earlier.  That's why I said  "you must be kidding ".  But this Eurovision could be good idea,  I think it could be great promo.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

what's the point if it'll all turn to backlash? I can't believe you're actually thinking this is a good idea. read the article. it's simply out of touch to even think about agreeing to perform there (as a non contestant). people already protested it months ago, including the frontman of pink floyd. what do you think will happen when we're getting closer to eurovision?

The people who support this arent doing their research SMH. worst idea ever. hopefully M is not as out of touch 

You are absolutly right. I was only talking about numbers

On the other hand I sincerly beleive that the majority of the viewers dont care at all about the political situation in Israël ... 

1 minute ago, Ladyplus said:

You are absolutly right. I was only talking about numbers

On the other hand I sincerly beleive that the majority of the viewers dont care at all about the political situation in Israël ... 

even artists who do regular concerts in israel get dragged through the mud and pushed to cancel these days.. and this is eurovision.. so imagine the hatred and backlash she'll get, not only around eurovision, but many years after.. I seriously dont give a single fuck about numbers, I just want quality. word of mouth will do its job when the work is good. 

Just now, Nikki said:

even artists who do regular concerts in israel get dragged through the mud and pushed to cancel these days.. and this is eurovision.. so imagine the hatred and backlash she'll get, not only around eurovision, but many years after.. I seriously dont give a single fuck about numbers, I just want quality. word of mouth will do its job when the work is good. 

Since the show is held in Tel Aviv and not Jerusalem has previously claimed ... I still doubt that there bill be much protest. This is the Eurovision Song Contest ... Not the Nobel Price for peace ... I don't know. We will see ...

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Where is all the hatred for Eurovision. I get the political problems and issues that surround it. And especially in Israel but she has she ever shyed from this kinds thing? She got her tit out in the middle East. 

The main issue with Eurovision is that the Brits think its naff haha 

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Where is all the hatred for Eurovision. I get the political problems and issues that surround it. And especially in Israel but she has she ever shyed from this kinds thing? She got her tit out in the middle East. 

The main issue with Eurovision is that the Brits think its naff haha 

137554.f492bf4c-1b0c-49aa-b5e1-89acd28519f4.jpg

Nobody cares about that when Eurovision comes. Not even Ukraine/ Russia had people speaking about politics. The party in Israel will be pure Eurovision and if Madonna goes there it would be WONDERFUL. 

even if you take the politics away, it's a cheesy show and I dont think it's good for M to be linked with that tackiness, especially since last year's winner was so dreadful. she's better than this

Just now, Nikki said:

even if you take the politics away, it's a cheesy show and I dont think it's good for M to be linked with that tackiness, especially since last year's winner was so dreadful. she's better than this

That's your opinion. 200 million people watch the show and for many of them it is not cheesy. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

That's your opinion. 200 million people watch the show and for many of them it is not cheesy. 

Well ... I m a huge fan of the show ... Also because it is cheesy and absolutly not serious