New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes coming back to london to the studio ..., her brows look freshly done hmm photo shoot video shoot etc 

I noticed the perfect brows too and her face looks very "fresh"😉 Photo shoot/video either already done or coming up I think

4 minutes ago, Andra said:

Why are ppl so obsessed with her changing her hair color? Like what difference does it make to you? Will you like the music less?lol

.....I think people just think maybe a different colour might be nice. 

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

Why are ppl so obsessed with her changing her hair color? Like what difference does it make to you? Will you like the music less?lol

Be quiet. You are annoying 

3 minutes ago, Andra said:

Fans want a real re-invention of her look the way it used to be but I doubt she would do something drastic.

A new look fashion wise for the new era would be nice though. A bit more avant garde then the old s&m/bondage/corset look.

I loved her look at that Leo Di caprio charity gig she did. Bright happy colours 😊

2 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

Fans want a real re-invention of her look the way it used to be but I doubt she would do something drastic.

A new look fashion wise for the new era would be nice though. A bit more avant garde then the old s&m/bondage/corset look.

I loved her look at that Leo Di caprio charity gig she did. Bright happy colours 😊

yes she looked gorgeous at that show 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think a video shoot has happened and i am still wondering why minaj and naomi campbell have stopped following her instragram 

9AB9D5B9-B752-4E83-8E67-0027AE9DE0B0.jpeg

Hm.. Naomi has been a bit shady about M in the past, even though she worked with her on SEX..

4 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

Perfection😊

Deeper and deeper..

leo-is-supported-by-kate-madonna-at-foundation-gala-19.JPG.jpg

Madonna_1_680x.png

yes and they got a wonderful performance of ghostown i was relieved to see her like this as i didnt want her stuck dressed as a clown i just wanted that to be a phase lol

1 minute ago, loveperanders said:

Hm.. Naomi has been a bit shady about M in the past, even though she worked with her on SEX..

bitch !!! 

i can understand why nikki would be pissed at madonna if indeed she has worked with cardi b on her new album or even worse replaced nikkis work with cardi b , i hope this isnt the case 

I’d live for her to work with Mert & Marcus again. Their album covers are always ICONIC.

Cant help but notice the hat case she is carrying at the airport. Does this confirm that she will indeed be wearing a witches hat?! #magic 

11 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I’d live for her to work with Mert & Marcus again. Their album covers are always ICONIC.

Cant help but notice the hat case she is carrying at the airport. Does this confirm that she will indeed be wearing a witches hat?! #magic 

Same here. One could argue the other collaborators in music, style, hair in the last 15 years, but in my view their work with Madonna has always been impeccable! GGW video is ICONIC. As are their covers. Love them. They understand her soooo much!

sorry but NO; the ggw video is like a britney rehash. one of the most uninspired videos of her catalog. the RH deluxe cover is good, but the next cover should be.. you know.. something interesting and a little different.

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

i think a video shoot has happened and i am still wondering why minaj and naomi campbell have stopped following her instragram 

9AB9D5B9-B752-4E83-8E67-0027AE9DE0B0.jpeg

Was she leaving or arriving?

24 minutes ago, Nikki said:

sorry but NO; the ggw video is like a britney rehash. one of the most uninspired videos of her catalog. the RH deluxe cover is good, but the next cover should be.. you know.. something interesting and a little different.

The GGW video is fun, gay and fabulous. She also looked smoking hot. Not every video must be an inspired masterpiece. I take the GGW video over trash like Jump or Give It To Me and quite a few others tbh.

The Rebel Heart cover (Deluxe) was definitely interesting and something different, so I don’t know what exactly you are complaining about here.

It‘s safe to say that Madonna is very much inspired and willing to create a special album cover which is why her team has contacted unknown artists, like that idiot from Germany who exposed Guy Oseary‘s messages and slammed Madonna. I am sure we can expect something „different“ for her.