Predict M14 sales

3 hours ago, runa said:

Let me quote you:

girl bye.

Don't you have to catch some gays in the closet or something? Find a hobby and move on. Girl bye

I think it will sell around 120 k pure physical copies and around 150 k in total consumption including streamings and digital download. 

I really want Madonna to score her 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart with this new album so she will have the second-most no.1 albums for solo female act after Barbra Streisand 

When the album comes out well have to stream it a lot so it will debut on no. 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart like those hop hop rap acts whose albums debut at no. 1 benefiting from streamings. 

On 12/28/2018 at 1:19 PM, elijah said:

I found TPOG stylish, classy, referential, dark (ish?) and beautifully shot.

Ghosttown: unstylish, predictable, cheap, cheesy. It pretty much ruined the song for me as I expected something similar to TPOG. But that's just my opinion, I know lots of fans love it.

GMAYL was a great video, but the song was... well, it killed her commercial appeal.

And yes, I meant she is long overdue for a great song with fantastic video. 

I agree 100% 

TPOG is a masterpeace, but GT was very bad, cheesy but she looked okay in that video

On 1/6/2019 at 2:43 AM, metalissimo said:

When the album comes out well have to stream it a lot so it will debut on no. 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart like those hop hop rap acts whose albums debut at no. 1 benefiting from streamings. 

Yes we all have to stream because I can promise you, the little monsters are going to stream all the music that has a change of beating Madonna's changes.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Yes we all have to stream because I can promise you, the little monsters are going to stream all the music that has a change of beating Madonna's changes.

Screw those little nutcases! 

56 minutes ago, bitsy said:

The #1 album this week sold 800 copies...so I think she has a good shot to debut at #1...

WOW! No shit? Is this for real?? 

That's insane. Sales are practically irrelevant.

Let’s not forget though she had the best selling album with Rebel heart on its debut week . It’s very sad realising we live in a world were the success of an album is based on leaving a free app on while charging your phone.

I miss the days when we bought music 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

WOW! No shit? Is this for real?? 

That's insane. Sales are practically irrelevant.

Exactly, they are. I can't remember the last time I actually bought an album, I stream everything via Apple Music. 

On December 29, 2018 at 1:16 AM, caba1 said:

i always find videos with storyline boring. The last one i remember is this one:

the song is great but the video doesn't have replay value. On the other side, the lead single had a colorfull video and it was quite succesful.

people want aesthetically pleasing videos more than one that has a story. Of course these have a meaning behind  but it's more important the quality of the visuals. Here we have examples:

i don't know you but i'd LOVE something directed by WES ANDERSON (The Grand Budapest Hotel, Moonrise Kingdom, The Royal Tenembaums). His aesthetic and visuals>>>>>>>>>>>>

wesandersoncomposition.jpg?w=1000

What a load of #FakeNews and fresh Horseshit.

The only people who ‘want’ that are a breed of basic bitches who order iced coffee while checking their Grindr in their used Ray Bans they bought off of the newest shopping ‘boutique’ app. 

Madonna is not ‘them’ and she never has been. ‘They’ have always wanted to BE Madonna. I’d gag if she followed in their footsteps with some glossy, overproduced, filtered piece of #basic garbage. And I don’t mean gagging in the good way. 

The no. 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart this week Boogie with a Hoodie sold 58.000 equivalent album units and of that sum, the traditional physical album units were only 1.000 units. Streamings play big part in topping the Billboard 200 albums chart now. I really want Madonna to score her 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart with the next album so she will be the solo female act with the second most no.1 albums after Barbra Streisand. She was robbed of a no. 1 album with Rebel Heart 

Edited by metalissimo

On 1/17/2019 at 3:46 AM, bitsy said:

The #1 album this week sold 800 copies...so I think she has a good shot to debut at #1...

But the total consumption is 58.000 equivalent album units with streamings included 

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants M to top the charts everywhere. Unfortunately the charts are ruled by streams now and sales relate to nothing (or a small percentage to chart placings).

When the new material arises we need to get with the program and stream the fuck out of it!

Does anyone know what the streaming rules are? I think in the UK only 15 plays per song per account counts towards the total at the moment. I only have spotify but will definitely be opening an apple music & tidal account to stream the f**k out of it. In the UK 100 paid streams or 600 free streams count as one sale so buying multiple copies is important if every bought two copies you easily double her sales. I plan on the very least buying the CD and Vinyl, probably a digital copy and midnight of release to.

Timing is going to be everything whenever she releases. She needs to land on a week without a major rap release, their streaming numbers would eat her alive. A tour bundle would help even the playing field and make up for any streaming deficiencies.

I say between 100k-200k first week sales.

But it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised..hopefully it'll sell out on iTunes!

Of course I will be buying every format, streaming, etc and supporting the Queen like I have for 36 years.

Madonna is a legend. 50k would be a disappointment. Even Mariah opened with 50k.

The new Backstreet Boys album is expected to open with 200k next week just in the US due to a massively successful tour bundle. Almost 80% of the total is from the bundle.

If they do the bundle right like they did with MDNA she can easily open with 120-160K.

Rebel Heart had all the leaks, half the album released in the middle of the night 3 months early, no proper lead single released and pushed traditionally, a tour bundle that was a complete mess and disaster and still managed to open with 110k.