MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, elijah said:

I think we have to put the ass cheeks discussion to rest :). She has them šŸ™‚Ā bigger šŸ˜ž

there was a discussion? I missed thatĀ šŸ¤£

From face cheecks to ass cheecks, at least we changed the subject šŸ™‚

14 minutes ago, Suedey said:

They're baggy tracksuit bottoms. All youĀ misogynistsĀ need to shut the fuck up.

Ā 

this

Madonna has released a video of herself working with a children's choir for her new recordĀ :clap:. The QUEEN of music working on music with children. Fantastic stuff. Shame thatĀ some are more interested in discussing her backside.Ā 

it's just another reinvention... for those that think this isn't calculated, you are foolish. She's going for a new look to usher in the new era... I'm guessing it's the Kim K/ Nicki/ Cardi thin waist, thicker hips look. Get over it y'all. Get on board or STFU

40 minutes ago, Nikki said:

No it's not. Why are gay men such know it all about women?

I'm a woman and when I wear something similar my middle is bigger too.Ā 

Anyway, I like the choir

Because some of them are misogynist fucks who secretly think they're 14 year old mean girls. It's ugly and stupid.Ā 

After months of moaning about no new release, instead of excitement over her teasers of new material, no one is talking about that. Instead the main topic of discussionĀ isĀ the size of her waist / ass in baggy tracksuits. Honestly this world isĀ seriously fucked up.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

After months of moaning about no new release, instead of excitement over her teasers of new material, no one is talking about that. Instead the main topic of discussionĀ isĀ the size of her waist / ass in baggy tracksuits. Honestly this world isĀ seriously fucked up.

Ā 

Yes allĀ  they want is a leotard and confessionsĀ  , confessionsĀ  , confessione....really reductive . Can t wait for M to be back

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Ā 

No the excitement is real, just distorted in a forum like this by attentionĀ seekers who are getting too much oxygen.Ā 

This album is going to be epic.

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Ā 

Don't let them spoil the excitement. Ā The people that are always talking about her ass and weight etc more than her music are in the minority but always have to comment. Ā 

Ā