Jump to content

Miley Cyrus and Madonna collaboration produced by Mark Ronson?


Recommended Posts

*In before the meltdown*

They’re probably just trying to shade Gaga here, since she and Miley were seen in the same studio on the same day with Mark Ronson, so there’re rumours about future collab. Monsters are not happy and think their fad idol is leagues above Miley lmao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wasn’t there a rumor Madonna recorded something (a feature) for a Miley track, but wasn’t feeling it and didn’t approve its release — but then she appeared with Miley in that MTV Unplugged gig or whatever it was. They performed a mash-up — M was toughing it out with an injury and had to adapt her DTM choreo. Anwyay, I thought someone said later that there was a recording collab happening around that time but it collapsed.

It’s also weird that this rumor surfaces almost simultaneously as a rumor that Miley is collaborating with LG (she who shall not be named but in her own thread) — which Miley “can neither confirm nor deny” supposedly. Apparently they were both at the same studios recently? So ... grain of salt.

Mark Ronson is responsible for some hit records. Not sure if he still has the goods, but it could be helpful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, loowee said:

*In before the meltdown*

They’re probably just trying to shade Gaga here, since she and Miley were seen in the same studio on the same day with Mark Ronson, so there’re rumours about future collab. Monsters are not happy and think their fad idol is leagues above Miley lmao.

The mod IGNORING my comment and instead opening a new thread for this topic based on a troll twitter account.

 

Image result for wyd gif

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/miley-cyrus-is-officially-working-on-new-music/


Miley Cyrus Is Working On a New Album, ‘Recording at the Same Studio That Lady Gaga Uses’

The source adds that “she has been recording at the same [Electric Lady Studio] that Gaga uses” noting that Cyrus has “been recording the past few nights till 4 a.m.”

As for who else she’s been in the studio with? Producer Mark Ronson — who has also worked with Lady Gaga — took to Instagram on June 27 to share a picture with the former Disney star and reveal that they’ve joined forces for something special.

 

Do we really need another thread of meltdown and people complaining about Madonna being a shit artist since 2008?

 

Image result for wyd gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

The mod IGNORING my comment and instead opening a new thread for this topic based on a troll twitter account.

 

Image result for wyd gif

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/miley-cyrus-is-officially-working-on-new-music/


Miley Cyrus Is Working On a New Album, ‘Recording at the Same Studio That Lady Gaga Uses’

The source adds that “she has been recording at the same [Electric Lady Studio] that Gaga uses” noting that Cyrus has “been recording the past few nights till 4 a.m.”

As for who else she’s been in the studio with? Producer Mark Ronson — who has also worked with Lady Gaga — took to Instagram on June 27 to share a picture with the former Disney star and reveal that they’ve joined forces for something special.

 

Do we really need another thread of meltdown and people complaining about Madonna being a shit artist since 2008?

 

Image result for wyd gif

 

 

It’s probably bull from that verified account so what? I’ll moderate as I please. You’re the one initiating the meltdown with your hysterics here. Lose the attitude you frequently have. You have been warned about this before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, stijn said:

Is this been posted before? Saw it on fb

 

 

EA0337FD-34F9-4F8F-8AFD-32A880445F74.jpeg

OMG can you imagine if they finally release "Like Madonna" as the lead single? LOL I mean, I'm sure that's not it but that Miley demo was EVERYTHING. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I checked the world music award twitter, and they really posted this Sunday.

I dont know how trustworthy they are.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well, they are a verified account, so that's sort of a good sign.

and also no one is confirming or denying as if this never happened. 

oh well. on to the next rumor I suppose?

if madonna goes the experimental side but manages to get Minaj and Miley on her tracks that will only make everyone involved more powerful because right now everyone is comfortable following a formula. change is good.

Edited by eroticerotic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Miley didn't even know that Gaga was in the same studio so no collab there.

Now whether Miley has talked M into singing on her new album, well this is news to me...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have the feeling there will be more that one fancy lady on her video that its likely to drop en her bday , and by being on her video i dont say about  all of them singing , just paying respects to the one that paved the way for them on her slaying 60th anniversary  . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is a rumor of collaboration that does not bother me. Miley has already passed her period of mass success. No one will be able to accuse Madonna to vampyrise the pop star du jour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2018 at 8:32 PM, runa said:

She's not trash. Way more intelligent than you might think, in fact. 

She‘s an annoying bitch and no, we don’t have to like her just because she has collaborated (or is collaborating) with Madonna. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Plaything said:

She‘s an annoying bitch and no, we don’t have to like her just because she has collaborated (or is collaborating) with Madonna. 

Good for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its astonishing how great Madonna is and how horrible all her choices of collaborators have been. Its absolutely shocking. Miley doesn't make an exception. The only credible collaboration has been Bedtime Story. The artists I think she would have sounded great with (stylistically, musically etc.) are MJ,  Depeche Mode, George Michael.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...