Fan 'art': Madame X is an art model

Up there with some of ebay's finest.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:47 PM, Showdown said:

I drew this and hope she does this kinda style...i think its still sexy even tho it doesnt show skin and kinda inspired by AHS Coven

magic.png

I like this.

On 5/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, Showdown said:

I drew this and hope she does this kinda style...i think its still sexy even tho it doesnt show skin and kinda inspired by AHS Coven

magic.png

call me crazy...but there is something so alluring, simplistic, Je ne sais quoi about this. I really dig it.

4 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

my God this is just atrocious

not really sure why people here say that about that particular one when there's so much worse. at least he knows how to work with photoshop. it's one of the few decent ones compared to the other absolute SHIT work which some people deem "acceptable" ?

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

not really sure why people here say that about that particular one when there's so much worse. at least he knows how to work with photoshop. it's one of the few decent ones compared to the other absolute SHIT work which some people deem "acceptable" ?

I don't know there's something so weird about the misplaced face against the hideous hairdo.... lol Others are just bad, this one is bad and funny at the same time lol

41 minutes ago, Nikki said:

they're all terrible except for showdowns (though the top font needs to change too)

Its actually the same original font of truth or dare. I always hated really crazy fonts and always preferred simple ones.

11 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Its actually the same original font of truth or dare. I always hated really crazy fonts and always preferred simple ones.

yeah I know that. but something about the weight of the font or the placing seems a little "off". other than that though it's without a doubt the most intriguing one.. something about it looks so iconic and familiar.