Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

:rotfl:

How dare they come up against The Empire?!! Right? Oh God it's not 1850 anymore, what do some read, where do they live, what did they study? Up in the clouds. Long term decently informed vison of things would be advisable at this stage in history. Oh well, time to wake up or be in for a rude awakening later down the line

so you say an alternative would be to say - awwwww nothing happened let's all be friends. You just told us to fuck off but that's no big deal, so we let you keep ALL your advantages you had as "special" member already (paying in fact less than they would need to even if they would be not part of the club).

It was made pretty clear already before what the EU would do. And if England wants to be so almighty - having more special rights for themselves even in the UK - then yeah - your problem.

I want Britain to be independent from the EU (just like Kim is begging for bonny Scotland to be independent from the UK). I wanted more autonomy of political and economic decisions. I DID NOT want to vote against immigration or having a strong relationship with Europe. I'm informed enough but there's so much noise that I couldn't get a doubtless view. If one doesn't have clear and concise reasons for voting I don't think one should vote. Even in hindsight I've no idea how I would have voted but I'm intrigued to see what is next.

well reap what you sow gugu.

see where thatcher pestoons took you.

I want Britain to be independent from the EU (just like Kim is begging for bonny Scotland to be independent from the UK). I wanted more autonomy of political and economic decisions. I DID NOT want to vote against immigration or having a strong relationship with Europe. I'm informed enough but there's so much noise that I couldn't get a doubtless view. If one doesn't have clear and concise reasons for voting I don't think one should vote. Even in hindsight I've no idea how I would have voted but I'm intrigued to see what is next.

Well then. Have fun with the result.

This thread is too much.

You're trolling and you need to take a pill and zip it. You didn't bother voting because you didn't have enough information? GET THE INFORMATION THEN. You're the worst of all.

Life is too short to be bitter Kim. You didn't get the result you wanted but it's okay. :kiss2: Look at the mess in this dumb thread. If there's this much noise in a thread here how can you say that information in the re world is secure? In my eyes the only intelligent response to this situation was abstinence (for me).

Obviously said by someone who's never spent time in either the UK or continental Europe.

Meaning?

The UK is a nation geographically part of the continent called Europe

Or not?

Northern Ireland being forced into leave doesnt show democracy. The democratic vote here was to remain yet now we are forced to leave, this is so f***ed up

A generation given everything, free education, golden pensions, social mobility have now voted to strip my and my generations future

Most people who voted out they did it based on the immigration issue. Yes there's people who are actually children of immigrants themselves and they voted out! Goes to show hypocrisy.

Of course it's about hate. Pure and simple. People just see immigrants as a problem! As people coming over and using all the country human resources. They are also led to believe they are poor and living in worst conditions because of the strain that millions of immigrants put on the country generally. It's a well known fact people voted out because of that and parties like EDL and UKP are the real victors in all of this. Don't get fooled by people like Farage, etc.. Is no coincidence he's been made the face of the leave campaign and now he's screaming victory. It's a disgrace for this country!

I wonder what will happen to all British retired people living in the EU using health systems. In the EU you can retire in the country you wish but now they will have to pay loads. They are almost a million in Spain.

I wonder what will happen to Gibraltar too.

The BBC are speculating this too. Oh well.

This country is broken, and I don't say that lightly.

The world is broken, but we're falling into the abyss more and more every day.

Well then. Have fun with the result.

This thread is too much.

Seriously!

As I've always said, that one should be banned for life.

Honey you haven't said anything of the sort. You used to send me PMs slagging off half of this forum and the ray of lighters. :rotfl: You are constantly trying to be subversive for the sake of it. Biggest troll of this forum.

Omg the delusion of Cameron. He just said that nothing will change about goods and commerce relations hahaha

That's the big chunk of being part of the EU!

This man is either the biggest moron or the biggest liar.

Life is too short to be bitter Kim. You didn't get the result you wanted but it's okay. :kiss2: Look at the mess in this dumb thread. If there's this much noise in a thread here how can you say that information in the re world is secure? In my eyes the only intelligent response to this situation was abstinence (for me).

But you got the result that you wanted. So enjoy what's happening it's on you.

I wonder what will happen to all British retired people living in the EU using health systems. In the EU you can retire in the country you wish but now they will have to pay loads. They are almost a million in Spain.

I wonder what will happen to Gibraltar too.

at least so far they voted always to stick with Britain, do you really think there might be a chance they join Spain (which Spain wants for a long time already), if they get a good deal concerning languages.

Most people who voted out they did it based on the immigration issue. Yes there's people who are actually children of immigrants themselves and they voted out! Goes to show hypocrisy.

Of course it's about hate. Pure and simple. People just see immigrants as a problem! As people coming over and using all the country human resources. They are also led to believe they are poor and living in worst conditions because of the strain that millions of immigrants put on the country generally. It's a well known fact people voted out because of that and parties like EDL and UKP are the real victors in all of this. Don't get fooled by people like Farage, etc.. Is no coincidence he's been made the face of the leave campaign and now he's screaming victory. It's a disgrace for this country!

This

And of course the greatest irony of it all: the UK kept the Pound and didn't want anything to do with Schengen which is in itself a huge advantage compared to the emergency countries like Spain, Italy and Greece are facing on a daily basis.

But you said you didn't go to vote because you couldn't form an opinion but now you seem to have one. So obvisiouly you're trolling a as usual.

You are a dumb fuck. I never stated I didn't have an opinion. Learn to read. I stated that I hadn't been swayed but rather deterred by the noise of each campaign.

:rotfl:

How dare they come up against The Empire?!! Right? Oh God it's not 1850 anymore, what do some read, where do they live, what did they study? Up in the clouds. Long term decently informed vison of things would be advisable at this stage in history. Oh well, time to wake up or be in for a rude awakening later down the line

An Italian talking about being stuck in the past and giving advice on economics. :dead:

This

And of course the greatest irony of it all: the UK kept the Pound and didn't want anything to do with Schengen which in itself a huge advantage compared to the emergency countries like Spain, Italy and Greece are facing on a daily basis.

It's so sad that all this in the end is because of racism...

Knowing Dave he will probably add another 3 months later when the 3 months are up lol ;).

This shows how our government is out of touch with the people, he gave the united kingdom this chance and they took it. I always felt that Boris would end up Prime Minister.

We need to come together as a people, we need a government who pays attention and doesn't leave the public isolated. Cameron's government failed before this, and if it wasn't for some of his years in office perhaps the vote would have been different. He never connected to those who needed a connection most... IN MY VIEW.

Guest Pud Whacker

Honey you haven't said anything of the sort. You used to send me PMs slagging off half of this forum and the ray of lighters. :rotfl: You are constantly trying to be subversive for the sake of it. Biggest troll of this forum.

LIES LIES LIES GET OUT. THEYRE GONNA GET YOU!!!

MR model. I saw your flabby arms. Fuck off.

LIES LIES LIES GET OUT. THEYRE GONNA GET YOU!!!

MR model. I saw your flabby arms. Fuck off.

I have the PMs. Would you like me to screenshot them? I know you only like an ass kisser but I'll never do that. Your idol said I should write for the president. What did she say about you? 😂

This

And of course the greatest irony of it all: the UK kept the Pound and didn't want anything to do with Schengen which in itself a huge advantage compared to the emergency countries like Spain, Italy and Greece are facing on a daily basis.

The irony is the UK already enjoyed the best of the EU deal out of ALL of the EU countries, yet it threw it away. It kept its own currency and had border control yet enjoyed the trade and financial benefits of EU free trade and regulation.

Bye Bye Dave. Happy GU?

Let's put it like this. I'm not unhappy. The greatest thing that could come out of this would be an entirely new political party.

The irony is the UK already enjoyed the best of the EU deal out of ALL of the EU countries, yet it threw it away. It kept its own currency and had border control yet enjoyed the trade and financial benefits of EU free trade and regulation.

Oh for fuck's sake.

The more literature I'm reading as an outsider the more this looks like a moronic decision. I don't blame the people of the UK, I blame your leadership.