Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

The UK has never been part of the European continent. That's why they're the British ISLES and then there's continental Europe.

Regardless, this is about the EU entity and the fact that the UK will now be facing the rest of the EU as a whole instead of facing individual European countries. That makes a massive difference in the shift in political and economic power that the UK will suffer. And you can bet the EU will make an example out of the UK as to what NOT to do if they hope to salvage the rest of the EU at all.

Of course it's part of Europe, not mainland Europe of course or so called continental Europe

It's like saying Mauritius is not in Africa because it is an island

Regardless, there's no scenario where the UK would negotiate better trade, financial regulation, and immigration deals with the EU than what it currently enjoys as part of the EU. That is just a fact.

Precisely why I have said over and over this is a dicey move. Not as a doomsday chicken little, but just as someone who is aware of this very obvious fact.

It's basically like quitting your job with no plan, and having the euphoria of freedom and hoping for the best. Meanwhile rent is due and so is your cellphone and your friends want to go out for drinks but can't Jancel your plans

Saddest day in the history of Great Britain. People will have to face the consequences of their own actions and yes most people who voted out are truly part of that "hate" mentality. People will say what they want but deep down everybody knows what's going on here... Once again, ignorance and hate win. Shame!

George Galloway is a pro-palestine, pro muslim guy who lead a leave campaign, for him I think the E.U.'s lack of democracy was a big factor. The late Tony Benn being one figure I mentioned before was the same, to lump him in with ignorance and hate isn't right, he was a good guy, for the underprivileged.

I don't care what people say about 'jokes'. To me the biggest jokers are the ones telling me the world will explode because pf this legal, democratic and fair voting result.

I could insult the awful handle many EU countries have on their economy but rather than stoop I'll let this play out and then I'll judge the result. No use crying before you're hurt.

Please tell me you know I was being light hearted about the scot-irish-english thing though :( .

This can be for the best. Once those who really want to stay work together it's better. These past 10 years UK has only been a bore in the EU.

Or this can be the beginning of the end too

Only time will tell I guess. Still waiting for Cameron to say something... I see on the news a list of politicians have asked him to STAY and not resign.

Wonder what will happen to the US economy when China finishes to dump the massive US debt it holds. The US dollar is not exactly in a good spot either, and it will get a lot worse when Yellen timely raises interest rates some time around September and it will be 2008 part II with a vengeance. No currency is in a good spot at the moment. This is not about one currency vs another or the English speaking countries vs others

I love trying to put some humour in this, but these matters are not Dinasty play

I don't like the EU the way it is because it is very non uniform and unjust system in many ways but to think that Britain who doesn't have a real economy and hasn't had one for a couple of decades now can now prosper "again" after this referendum is a joke of colossal proportions

Watch the "free, democratic West" (Europe and North America equally) keep being flooded witch cheap Chinese goods sawn together by slaves while our own politicians are selling US AS WELL into ones.

Final numbers are 51.9% for leave and 48.1% for remain

It's official. 51.9% of Britons are complete morons. There's your math.

Wait! Back up. You didn't even vote!?! Because you didn't feel you had enough information!!!!????

My head is boggled.

I want Britain to be independent from the EU (just like Kim is begging for bonny Scotland to be independent from the UK). I wanted more autonomy of political and economic decisions. I DID NOT want to vote against immigration or having a strong relationship with Europe. I'm informed enough but there's so much noise that I couldn't get a doubtless view. If one doesn't have clear and concise reasons for voting I don't think one should vote. Even in hindsight I've no idea how I would have voted but I'm intrigued to see what is next.

I voted by proxy to stay(all the way from Japan).

So far Japanese stocks are down 8% and the yen is soaring...

I don't know how people actually living in the UK feel but I am nervous as hell.

Of course it's part of Europe, not mainland Europe of course or so called continental Europe

It's like saying Mauritius is not in Africa because it is an island

Obviously said by someone who's never spent time in either the UK or continental Europe.

In the last 15 years UK has been more a USA state than a EU member

This is so true.

EU pushing against the UK will do them NO favours...I would hope that they would formulate a more intelligent response.

:rotfl:

How dare they come up against The Empire?!! Right? Oh God it's not 1850 anymore, what do some read, where do they live, what did they study? Up in the clouds. Long term decently informed vison of things would be advisable at this stage in history. Oh well, time to wake up or be in for a rude awakening later down the line

I'm not trolling. Just because I wasn't swayed one way OVERALL doesn't mean I don't have opinions on the finer issues. Just like many yanks are disenfranchised by the Hillary v Donald battle. Have I made any troll like statements? No. My hope is that both the EU and the UK will flourish in ways that suit them. I'm not a troll or an extremist but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed an opinion thank you very much.

You're trolling and you need to take a pill and zip it. You didn't bother voting because you didn't have enough information? GET THE INFORMATION THEN. You're the worst of all.

Most people who voted out they did it based on the immigration issue. Yes there's people who are actually children of immigrants themselves and they voted out! Goes to show hypocrisy.

Of course it's about hate. Pure and simple. People just see immigrants as a problem! As people coming over and using all the country human resources. They are also led to believe they are poor and living in worst conditions because of the strain that millions of immigrants put on the country generally. It's a well known fact people voted out because of that and parties like EDL and UKP are the real victors in all of this. Don't get fooled by people like Farage, etc.. Is no coincidence he's been made the face of the leave campaign and now he's screaming victory. It's a disgrace for this country!

Guest Pud Whacker

You're trolling and you need to take a pill and zip it. You didn't bother voting because you didn't have enough information? GET THE INFORMATION THEN. You're the worst of all.

As I've always said, that one should be banned for life.

It's official. 51.9% of Britons are complete morons. There's your math.

:rotfl::lmao::chuckle:

Not morons perhaps, but extremely naive to say the least

I'm not trolling. Just because I wasn't swayed one way OVERALL doesn't mean I don't have opinions on the finer issues. Just like many yanks are disenfranchised by the Hillary v Donald battle. Have I made any troll like statements? No. My hope is that both the EU and the UK will flourish in ways that suit them. I'm not a troll or an extremist but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed an opinion thank you very much.

But you said you didn't go to vote because you couldn't form an opinion but now you seem to have one. So obvisiouly you're trolling a as usual.