Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

Can we cut out the jokes and baiting on this thread. Surely this issue is too important for all that.

No-one really needs Economics 101 or Psychology 101 to see what's going on in this thread.

After 9 years living in UK I never felt so unwelcome as I do this morning.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but to make you feel better, alot of those who stem from immigrants had to have voted out too.

And to make you feel even more at home, just because you see people who are white with english accents, it doesn't mean they aren't the children of immigrants. Irish and Scots too aren't seen as British really. English hate the Scots, Scots hate the English, and the Irish were treated like shit in England not too long ago.

This little island has what is called... small mans syndrome, we love a fight, and fighting amoungst ourselves is historically what we tend to do best. :lol:

No but really, this is your home, don't worry at all. This nation is for everyone who wants to make a life here.

How convenient. My sister actually works as part of the economic systrm and somebody who has spent all their lives studying it and being paid to advise on it told her that out was the better result for our economy. That doesn't mean his vote was to leave though. If you're going to make statements you should have some supporting evidence. So instead of hiding behind your assertion that I'm obtuse (I'm anything but) please present your evidence. Notice I haven't made ridiculous claims of the world will end/everybody in the UK will now be rich. I'm not a sheep. I'm an accute non sheep thank you very much.

You can trot out think tanks all you want (remember the same polls who thought leave would be incomprehensible?!), but the smart money knows what's going on now.

SBg1VeL.jpg?1

nAk3fya.jpg?1

I'm sure you realise that ITV news is definitely one of the all time worst. It is tabloid news and will put buzz words front and center to garner attention. I don't know where you live but I highly doubt that your neighbours and colleagues want anything but the best for you. In reality British people love being invaded and we have done for over a Thousand years. I have many European friends and colleagues who I've felt nothing but love for. Let's not turn this into an immigration issue as the extreme left win and right wing want us to.

I'm in shock too. I didn't think it would actually happen. Fuck me for not pulling all of my money out.

I pulled my money out this morning. I fixed at 1.47

GB pound to USD is at 1.35 currently. I saved approx $65,000.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but to make you feel better, alot of those who stem from immigrants had to have voted out too.

And to make you feel even more at home, just because you see people who are white with english accents, it doesn't mean they aren't the children of immigrants. Irish and Scots too aren't seen as British really. English hate the Scots, Scots hate the English, and the Irish were treated like shit in England not too long ago.

This little island has what is called... small mans syndrome, we love a fight, and fighting amoungst ourselves is historically what we tend to do best. :lol:

No but really, this is your home, don't worry at all. This nation is for everyone who wants to make a life here.

LEAVE voter perchance?

Guest Mauro

I'm sure you realise that ITV news is definitely one of the all time worst. It is tabloid news and will put buzz words front and center to garner attention. I don't know where you live but I highly doubt that your neighbours and colleagues want anything but the best for you. In reality British people love being invaded and we have done for over a Thousand years. I have many European friends and colleagues who I've felt nothing but love for. Let's not turn this into an immigration issue as the extreme left win and right wing want us to.

It's not ITV, It's C-SPAN.

DOES ANYONE BENEFIT FROM THIS DECISION?!

Honestly! This is the worst.

I mean, I'm sure they're popping champagne in the Kremlin.

Excuse me! I am English as fuck and I don't hate Scottish people!

Guest Mauro

George Galloway was for LEAVE. He is pro immigration and says that the collapse of the E.U. will likely occur.

of Celebrity Big Brother fame.

I made the opposite decision because I thought it was going to go the other way, so fuck me.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-recession-economy-what-happens-nigel-farage-speech-a7099301.html

Nigel Farage's triumphalist Brexit speech crossed the borders of decency
'This is a victory for ordinary people, for good people, for decent people' :lmao:
farage.jpeg
“We have done it without having to fight, we have done it without a bullet being fired. Dare to dream that the dawn is breaking on an independent nation.”
They are the words you’ll be hearing many times over, for decades to come, said by Nigel Farage at 4am on June 24, as, without having set foot in the House of Commons, he became the most influential politician in his country’s recent history.
As this new dawn broke over Westminster, the pound fell to its lowest level against the dollar since 1985.
“This is a victory for ordinary people, for good people, for decent people,” he said. "The people who’ve “had enough of the merchant bankers.”
If a recession looms, it will again be ordinary, decent people who will not be shielded from it.
A mere five hours earlier he had all but conceded defeat, blaming ‘the establishment’ as he did so. But then the Sunderland result came in and Lord Ashcroft’s champagne hit the walls. Lord Ashcroft wasn’t here. And it wasn’t champagne. It was sparkling wine from his estate in Kent.
The noise almost shook the room. 61 per cent. Above 60 and they knew there was a game on. And the cheers kept coming. If you’d had a decibel meter on the top floor of the Millbank Tower at the Leave.EU party, it would have tracked the crashing of sterling in perfect symmetry.
“The eurosceptic genie is out the bottle,” Farage had warned in those early moments when, for reasons no one knows, he was all but conceding defeat, and blaming the decision to reopen the voter registration deadline.
“I hope I’m wrong,” he said. “I hope I’m made a fool of.”
He was made a fool of. He didn’t seem to mind.
When Basildon yielded 69 per cent for Leave, it was even louder. So loud, who could barely hear the TV, relaying the chants from the crowds of ‘Fuck off Brussels.’
Nigel Farage paced from one end of his party to another. A TV interview at one end. Another at the other end. Most of the camera crews were European. They looked shell shocked.
“We will win this war,” Nigel Farage had said. “We will get our country back, we will get our independence back and we will get our borders back.”
It was a concession speech. Needlessly given, but the war is likely to just being started. No one on any side of the debate has promised to reduce net migration. If Leave wins and the number doesn’t come down, whatever anger has been seen in this campaign will be as nothing.
Win or lose, this was meant to be Nigel Farage’s last stand. Ukip serves no purpose beyond securing this referendum. Win and the job is done. Lose and the decision is made once and for all. In his moment of defeat he vowed to fight on. If he is to have a moment of victory, he may have to vow to fight on again.
Whatever happens, David Cameron’s plan to end his party’s Europe issue once and for all has backfired on a scale of historic proportions.
The calls for him to ‘resign tomorrow’ are loud indeed. Jacob Rees-Mogg warned to expect a general election ‘before the end of the year.’
And while it all happened, the pound self-immolated, and they there all were, waving their Union Jacks, wanting the night to never end.

Guest Pud Whacker

Everyone relax The UK will always prosper.

I wish California would leave the dreary US. We would rule the world.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh my smart darling...

It's not ITV, It's C-SPAN.

I saw ITV in the bottom left and assumed. Either way...they're buzz words designed to ignite the primal instinct of people. If anything you should be annoyed with media treating your existence as a tool to create some kind of impression of a caveat.