Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

Oh damn, I hope that the French shows will make her happy, in Mexico we don't care about how is she, last time it was 10:37pm.

I just don't understand that if she says that she's starting late because she wants the show to be great, then they should start working on it earlier, maybe they don't want to pay extra hours for that time, who knows, in America everything went fine.

in the link in my post you quoted ;)

yikes. I would be mad going to a show where she's pissed. i wanna see the one abt her complain about the trains.

What did she say? "I don't put on ...(?) shows, otherwise you bitches wouldn't be in my gang?" Can't understand that. ;-)

I think it's ok that she adresses this journalist. But she still looks like she is enjoying the show.

Edited by Nora

and where is the video where she tells the people they complain about her being late and she's going to make shows shorter? did she really say that?

"I don't want you to miss your motherfucking trains... I keep reading articles in the newspapers complaining about how late I come on so I'm going to make the show as short as possible"

wtf

:dead: love her, :lmao: